WRC Generations Crowd-sourcing Force Feedback Settings

I have been struggling to find settings that feel good on every surface and got tired of googling what settings people have tried.

So I came up with and idea to crowd-source all different FFB settings that work for someone. It will work via Google forms and should create nice Google Sheet for the results that can be filtered based on platform or the Wheel used so anyone could find settings to try with relative ease.

If you want to contribute your settings - find the form from here:
https://forms.gle/d4fWYqk3kDLVCXHt8

And the results will be gathered and viewed in here:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1HTUBxJ_Pmtv0t4iY4KKqd-O6MsdLVeCRcYFCOFf52Tk/edit?usp=sharing

Lets hope we can find proper settings for everyone!

I have been struggling to find settings that feel good on every surface and got tired of googling what settings people have tried.

So I came up with and idea to crowd-source all different FFB settings that work for someone. It will work via Google forms and should create nice Google Sheet for the results that can be filtered based on platform or the Wheel used so anyone could find settings to try with relative ease.

If you want to contribute your settings - find the form from here:
https://forms.gle/d4fWYqk3kDLVCXHt8

And the results will be gathered and viewed in here:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1HTUBxJ_Pmtv0t4iY4KKqd-O6MsdLVeCRcYFCOFf52Tk/edit?usp=sharing

Lets hope we can find proper settings for everyone!
Im running a Fanatec DD1. Ive tried every setting and have got so frustrated with it! I cant get a proper feel for the road surface especially when its sliding. Its ruining it for me as everything else on this is an improvement on WRC10 which i loved. A few people online are saying the FFB is broken and im hoping there is a patch coming out to adress this otherwise we are stuck with rubbish FFB

Last edited:
I also noticed the total lack of road surface feel on my G27 which really breaks immersion.
I also have an issue with the "Self Center" force which provides weight to the wheel but is only working when I accelerate.

Playing around with a T300:
I used default ffb but set tyre load and ground surface to 50 and overall vibration in the next tab to 85

Im running a Fanatec DD1. Ive tried every setting and have got so frustrated with it! I cant get a proper feel for the road surface especially when its sliding. Its ruining it for me as everything else on this is an improvement on WRC10 which i loved. A few people online are saying the FFB is broken and im hoping there is a patch coming out to adress this otherwise we are stuck with rubbish FFB
You don't feel the road surface in a real car with the steering and telemetry driven tactile transducers are almost mandatory for Rally to feel more from the surface. With high tyre load it should be very easy to understand what the car is doing and 540° or lower degrees of rotation. Also be sure to deactivate the dead zone that WRCG automatically apply. I feel enough bumps and stuff with the FFB (VRS DFP) and addicted to this game even my GS-5 with G-Belt is still not working. But my 7 shakers work thanks to SimHub.

Last edited:
Anybody with an older Logitech wheel (I have G25) figure out how to change max wheel angle? I am stuck at 360 degrees.
hi, I am using a logitech dfgt, I am still playing with settings and stuff, but I noticed that while you can't change it in game, if you use the logitech profiler you can change it from there and it will work in game. Even if it doesn't show in the in-game settings. For every other ffb setting my conf is still a mess. No road texture and the overall effects are so blund.

Last edited:
hi, I am using a logitech dfgt, I am still playing with settings and stuff, but I noticed that while you can't change it in game, if you use the logitech profiler you can change it from there and it will work in game. Even if it doesn't show in the in-game settings. For every other ffb setting my conf is still a mess. No road texture and the overall effects are so blund.
Yeah, mine was set at 900 degrees but in game it won't turn past 360. It's a shame, the game has potential.

It was that way for me also, but then I updated my thrustmaster firmware and drivers. Mine were a couple years old, and that helped the overall feel for me in this game.

Just disable wheel recenter force and it gets 100 times better.
On my SC2 Sport I also increase tire load to 40 and put surface and all the vibrations to 5.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.