Resource icon

Tracks Cremona Circuit 0.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
professionalidiot_54 submitted a new resource:

Cremona Circuit - My first attempt at making tracks.

My first attempt at making an Assetto Corsa track, in the form of a very very early WIP.

---

This is nowhere near being good enough for release, I know how bad this is, I am aware there are kerbs below the ground, and this is just a WIP project, do not shout at me please.

---

Please bare with me while I work on this, I have no prior 3D modelling experience, and also have pretty much no idea what I'm doing, so any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Read more about this resource...

Man, I appreciate the effort and I am actually waiting for the new Cremona circuit, but please, contact some experienced modder and take some advice, maybe you can learn and become a good modder too!

Man, I appreciate the effort and I am actually waiting for the new Cremona circuit, but please, contact some experienced modder and take some advice, maybe you can learn and become a good modder too!
thanks, i know this is really bad but do keep in mind this is very early, i do have a few things done already but i am still nowhere near finishing this mod, so it is going to be barebones for a bit of a while before it starts to look "acceptable", but i still appreciate the feedback. thanks a lot!

Hey, I won't leave a review because it's not at that stage yet but keep going. I've just started to make my own tracks and the learning happens the more you come across problems and work out how to solve them. I'd say focus on one thing at a time and don't rush to try to get it out. Start with the track surface and work outwards; kerbs, grass, then tire walls, barriers etc Make sure there are no holes, work on elevation and slowly things will come together.

There are loads of great modders on here so always ask for help if you need it. I've been given some great bits of advice and it's helped me produce better tracks than when I started.

Anyway, keep at it!

Hey, I won't leave a review because it's not at that stage yet but keep going. I've just started to make my own tracks and the learning happens the more you come across problems and work out how to solve them. I'd say focus on one thing at a time and don't rush to try to get it out. Start with the track surface and work outwards; kerbs, grass, then tire walls, barriers etc Make sure there are no holes, work on elevation and slowly things will come together.

There are loads of great modders on here so always ask for help if you need it. I've been given some great bits of advice and it's helped me produce better tracks than when I started.

Anyway, keep at it!
thanks a lot, thats how im going about working on the track rn, will try and get the main drivable part done first and then ill move onto scenery, better textures etc, but i appreciate the advice!

Doesn't seem to work here; loads for a second (two cars), then straight back to menu. Probably handy to add width and pit boxes defined in ui_track.json (take a look at those of Kunos tracks for example).

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.