Apps Create a Showroom

I've thought the same thing before, it would be nice to have some real world track showrooms, on track or in the paddock. Especially with the multicar feature in CM it would be a great way to make some cool preview pictures and such.

I've thought the same thing before, it would be nice to have some real world track showrooms, on track or in the paddock. Especially with the multicar feature in CM it would be a great way to make some cool preview pictures and such.
Totally agree mate, and esp if you are show casing a team line up, or new series, like that do on the BTCC media day.

Anybody??? :)

Well if you have something specific in mind you could always get a bunch of people on a server for a photo shoot rather than hope for a mod :p I think some race track showrooms would be awesome though!

Talking of BTCC, what a season! I was rooting for Tingram so it was a rather exciting one for me... so close yet so far!

Well if you have something specific in mind you could always get a bunch of people on a server for a photo shoot rather than hope for a mod :p I think some race track showrooms would be awesome though!

Talking of BTCC, what a season! I was rooting for Tingram so it was a rather exciting one for me... so close yet so far!
HI mate, yes but gathering people and in all diff cars LOL, you know what I mean, I was also rooting for Tom I as well, so close, one more place :(

Looking forward to next year, not just for the BTCC but also my potential involvement LOL

rumors-48034_600x300.jpg

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 23 25.3%
  • More leagues

Votes: 20 22.0%
  • Prizes

Votes: 19 20.9%
  • Trophies

Votes: 9 9.9%
  • Forum trophies