Cosmos Grand Prix

Tracks Cosmos Grand Prix V1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi, Mau Patitucci ! One question: the advertising signs on the runway turn on and off (they go white when they go on and black when they go out). Is it really like that or is it a track error/issue ? But I take this opportunity to congratulate you once more for the work you have done on this track. You deserve !

Last edited:
Hi, Mau Patitucci ! One question: the advertising signs on the runway turn on and off (they go white when they go on and black when they go out). Is it really like that or is it a track error/issue ? But I take this opportunity to congratulate you once more for the work you have done on this track. You deserve !
Hi sergio, I'm glad you liked the track! About the advertising signs, they should display (alternating) the "rFactor" logo and the "Cosmos" logo, like in the pictures attached. In all three computers I tested the track, the advertising sings are displayed correctly. I don't know what the problem is in your case. :(

Attachments

• Cosmos8.jpg
    Cosmos8.jpg
    652.4 KB · Views: 66
  • Cosmos9.jpg
    Cosmos9.jpg
    457.8 KB · Views: 69
Last edited:
Hi sergio, I'm glad you liked the track! About the advertising signs, they should display (alternating) the "rFactor" logo and the "Cosmos" logo, like in the pictures attached. In all three computers I tested the track, the advertising sings are displayed correctly. I don't know what the problem is in your case. :(
It's working now. I changed the settings textures of the track . Thanks a lot, mate.

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 144 86.2%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 27 16.2%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 25 15.0%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 21 12.6%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 50 29.9%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 58 34.7%