AC Corvette Prototypes @ Daytona - Fri 26Jan18

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Thank you Bobby. I just did some laps offline. Maybe it is too much for me right now. I will try a few more laps, but maybe it is a better idea for me to focus on tomorrow race :x

I will let you know soon if I I'm going to withdraw or not :D

Thank you Bobby. I just did some laps offline. Maybe it is too much for me right now. I will try a few more laps, but maybe it is a better idea for me to focus on tomorrow race :x

I will let you know soon if I I'm going to withdraw or not :D

Hey Luan, if your problem is pace you're not alone buddy, come on race, the most important about whole this is to have fun (while respecting other drivers).;) hope to see you later on track.

Hey Luan, if your problem is pace you're not alone buddy, come on race, the most important about whole this is to have fun (while respecting other drivers).;) hope to see you later on track.
Thank you sir for the encouragement:inlove::thumbsup:

Yep Luan he's correct. I'll probably get killed by spins during this, but I wouldn't miss it. It'll be fun. Come on You know you want too:) You can watch me spin if nothing else. I'd simulate a mushroom cloud for you if I could when I crash and burn, but I'm not that clever to come up with a mod or code to do it:cautious::D

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.6%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.5%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 13 6.2%