Content Manager problem

When I try to exit AC, if I'm using CM to launch it, the game hangs for literally minutes and then finally releases so my pc becomes responsive again. May have something to do with replays, but not always. My replay files are like 2-5 Gig:confused: sometimes. It's weird, because I only have my replay's set to medium quality and the limit is 1,000mb/1Gig as you guys know. It just started doing this a few days ago. Totally in the dark on this and any help on this would be appreciated.

Hi Bobby, I have had this behavior 2-3 weeks ago when I had replaced AC.exe by CM.exe for the CM to become the launcher replacement and then stupidly went to launch the original CM.exe in the original CM folder because I had forgotten to delete the hyperlink from my desktop and to use the new "assettocorsa.exe" instead.

CM -> Launch AC please -> Oh really? ok, launch CM -> launch me again (LOL) It really only crashed (and I had to wait for a few minutes like yourself) when I left the race but not before. I guess the application simply did not understand where to go back to now and found itself in a loop. Well, in this case it took me a few minutes to figure it out and I booked it on age or something ;-)))

Maybe it helps you identifying your issue, looks the same to me but maybe you have found one another intelligent way to screw yourself like I did?

Chris

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 29 24.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 25 20.7%
  • Prizes

Votes: 22 18.2%
  • Trophies

Votes: 13 10.7%
  • Forum trophies