Conspiracy Theories

"Christopher Bollyn, American Free Press, reports:
Samuel Danner (electrical engineer for AmTrak), was involved in the clean-up at the Pentagon crash site and inspected the debris at the site. He said, "It was not a Boeing 757 that hit the Pentagon. The plane looked like a hump-back whale." He thinks a Global Hawk hit the Pentagon. (There were only seven made as of 9/11/01 and two were missing at the time.)
Danner is a former pilot. He said the aircraft that hit the Pentagon was very quiet with one engine near the back. He also saw a second plane overhead and wonders if it was controlling the plane that hit the Pentagon. He walked the lawn and picked up small pieces of debris with others. He did not see any bodies from the aircraft.
Danner is very ill now with lymphoma, which may be the result of DU exposure at the Pentagon on 9/11. He wants to talk now (after seeing "Loose Change") because "it's been bugging me."
The Global Hawk fired a DU missile that penetrated the thick concrete wall of the Pentagon. DU was detected at the time and workers on the sYep, this 53-yr old Sam Danner, a pilot since the age of 16, was a first-hand observer of the crash. He pulled his car over to the south of the pentagon on the right side of 395 when he saw the approach of the plane that hit the pentagon.
He also observed a bunch of guys outside the pentagon standing there looking through binoculars.
He got a good view of the plane's approach, for a duration of at least three seconds. He says that the plane was not a 757, no way. "It was like a humpback whale" he says. Size of a gulfstream 300, about 100 ft wingspan, one engine on the backside with a "V" tail and no windows he could see. And it was very quiet. Going about 400mph. Overhead, at an estimated 15,000 feet he saw another plane.
As an EMT, he ran over to help at the pentagon, but found no bodies, no wreckage from a boeing aircraft on the scene. He smelled cordite and he saw a 3-foot single engine on the ground there. He picked up graphite pieces similar to the composite wings on a global hawk.
This engine matches the description of the single engine of a globalhawk. The globalhawk is a UAV (unmanned aerial vehicle) but could not have caused the damage if it wasn't containing a bunker-busting missle deployed on impact. The plane observed overhead might have been the plane controlling the remotely-controlled mission.

Some interesting pictures, from October 2000
project_mascal_pentagon_exercise1.jpg

Yes that is an airplane...
project_mascal_pentagon_exercise2.jpg

"No one ever imagined a domestic airplane could be used as a weapon'
- Condoleeza Rice

Whilst I don't want to get involved with the debate, to all you conspiracy theorists out there:

Governments can, have, and will make up things about such events.

Also remember - people coming up with these theories can also make things up to sound more credible...

Prove that they died at Pentagon.

They could have been shot down like the Pittsburgh one and then small parts of wreckage was brought to Pentagon, like an engine, a piece of a wing or similar.

Show me a piece of the airplane body at Pentagon.
No, I won't. Pictures of airplane pieces at the Pentagon are readily available all over the internet and you could easily find it yourself, along with all of the explanations about the questions you are asking regarding molten steel and what not, but you won't because you prefer to believe in conspiracy theories.

(The picture of the WTC you posted where the plane went in is not cut metal. No soft aluminum has to cut the steel. It's a jigsaw shape where the plane broke away the sections of the external frames at their interconnecting points. The stuff dripping down is melted bits of God knows what and doesn't have to be molten steel. On and on, and on, it goes... Just ignore all the answers staring you in the face.)

Conspiracy theorist see right past the obvious, and when it's explained to them they say the person explaining it must be in on it! Providing more counter arguments is just pointless.

Claiming that those people did not die is false AND offensive and as such violates the Terms and Rules for posting on this site. I've reported it and am moving on.

No, I won't. Pictures of airplane pieces at the Pentagon are readily available all over the internet and you could easily find it yourself.
A simple google search will prove otherwise but it's so easy I'm sure you've got tons of pictures of the plane and bodies to prove us wrong.

How bout the pools found under the wreckage of all 3 WTC buildings? Why was all the wreckage IMMEDIATELY taken and melted down without investigation.

One thing is to be a conspiracy nut and believe ANYTHING, another is to be a brainless sheep and accept everything the news and government tell you without question.

"The only thing needed for evil men to rule the world is for good men to do nothing."

Please while discussing "who really did those attacks", keep in mind that no one can ignore the fact that many innocent people were killed in that disgusting chain of events at that day. Either inside job or a terrorist attack, that was a massacre, so please keep the discussion in respect to those people. And also respect to each other please :thumbsup:

If you get angry in a debate, that means you have no strong supports for your claim and you cover your low knowledge with your aggressive manner. No one has to agree with you.

I guess the respect and condolences don't extend to the families of people who died aboard the two planes that you say never actually crashed or those in the Pentagon!

My respect and condolences still go out to the New York Fire Department, First Responders and to the families and friends that lost loved ones on that very tragic day.

Not sure which part of this you didn't understand?

I understand fine, and I see how you parsed your own quote Hiroshi. So, you mean your condolences go out to the families of the victims that you say didn't really die in those plane crashes because they didn't really happen? Makes perfect sense.

Miguel, you must not even be trying. Seems you can find the tin foil hat stuff fine but that's it, huh? Try combining words like "myth" and "debunk", etc. with conspiracy. Oh, wait!

Some interesting pictures, from October 2000
project_mascal_pentagon_exercise1.jpg

Yes that is an airplane...
project_mascal_pentagon_exercise2.jpg

"No one ever imagined a domestic airplane could be used as a weapon'
- Condoleeza Rice

The Pentagon's pre-9/11 exercises regarding plane crashes are still occasionally mentioned as suspicious, despite the building's close proximity to a major airport, so I was interested to read this in an interview with John Jester, chief of the Pentagon's Defence Protective Service:​
Rochester: Had you prepared or practiced for an emergency or anything on this scale or this type?​
Jester: We had always thought about a plane hitting the Pentagon.​
Goldberg: Hitting the Pentagon or bombing it?​
Jester: No. Actually hitting the Pentagon, because we are in the flight path of National.​
Goldberg: And how.​
Jester: So the short runway—the one that is used by commuter aircraft—it's running along with the river. We actually had a command post exercise last year. We had a model of the Pentagon. A guy from Pennsylvania came down who does this kind work, and he basically puts you through the paces like it is a real event—what would you do in the event? He actually had a toy helicopter and a plane. He had pieces of a plane falling in the parking lot. It was more from an accidental problem, which could cause a great deal of problems. The worst case would be a plane taking off because it would have more fuel. But the planes that go over the river are commuter aircraft, and there are more commuter aircraft crashing than larger airliners. I know, since my son is a commercial pilot. The young pilots fly the commuter aircraft first and work their way up.​

An interesting concept as an alternative to "must be evidence of a plot to kill our own people or fake a plane crash," blah, blah, blah. Like the US Gov't needs to do something this extreme to go and invade another country.

Miguel, you must not even be trying. Seems you can find the tin foil hat stuff fine but that's it, huh? Try combining words like "myth" and "debunk", etc. with conspiracy. Oh, wait!

No, I watch everything presented or found and make a decision afterward based on which has the more sound evidence.

Have you even looked at any of the articles on that page aside from the pictures? If small shraps of aluminum skin were found where are the seats or windows? There's a bunch of interviews with witnesses and personell on scene saying whatever they saw was "not an american airlines plane" no markings, and there was not enough damage or debris for the impact of a plane that big had crashed there.

http://z15.invisionfree.com/Loose_Change_Forum/ar/t1539.htm

Take a look at the crash analysis between a 737 crash and the supposed 757 at the pentagon.

No, I watch everything presented or found and make a decision afterward based on which has the more sound evidence.

Have you even looked at any of the articles on that page aside from the pictures? If small shraps of aluminum skin were found where are the seats or windows? There's a bunch of interviews with witnesses and personell on scene saying whatever they saw was "not an american airlines plane" no markings, and there was not enough damage or debris for the impact of a plane that big had crashed there.

http://z15.invisionfree.com/Loose_Change_Forum/ar/t1539.htm

Take a look at the crash analysis between a 737 crash and the supposed 757 at the pentagon.
... and there are just as many witnesses that said they did. So there!

Most plane parts were vaporized. Can you imagine light aluminum, plastic, upholstery, plastic/nylon luggage and closthes surving 1000 dg temps. Hmmm?

DNA was verified at Dover AFB, but since they obv were "in on it" we can't trust that they ID'd anyone, right?

... and there are just as many witnesses that said they did. So there!

Most plane parts were vaporized. Can you imagine light aluminum, plastic, upholstery, plastic/nylon luggage and closthes surving 1000 dg temps. Hmmm?

DNA was verified at Dover AFB, but since they obv were "in on it" we can trust that they ID'd anyone, right?

Then why does it look like every piece of debris in those photos look like they were carried in and laid on top of the rubble?

Did you even look at the link you quoted me as providing you?

Yeah, too bad. Heaven forbid anyone should have to read anything.
As long as it's not outside your little box right? My point was now they WOULD have to go read and look at the evidence and not just the cherry picked lame picture.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Monthly

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Yearly

Votes: 4 8.5%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Monthly at lan events

• Yearly at lan events