F1 2012 Configuration ferrari F1 wheel integral T500 RS

F1 2012 The Game (Codemasters)
Hi guys
I wonder if any of you have this flyer
To have the best configuration for both the F1 2012 game menu as the profile of the wheel.
I leave as I had these pictures of the profile in the F1 2011
Put the values ​​in the game menu too, so between all we draw a good conclusion

thump_7998833volante-f1.png
[/URL][/IMG]

thump_7998840volante-f12.png
[/URL][/IMG]

Hi Jordi Flexa is this wheel worth the money i have buyed this F1 wheel integral T500 RS, for 350e is this worth the money? how this wheel work in PC F1 2012 whats your recommended settings, and were do u get the lotus & mclaren logos on wheel, thank u, btw nice videos on youtube.. thank u

Peter,i had alot of shifting problems with the Ferrari wheel,also it was just opening menu's without touching something,i called thrustmaster for it,and the shifting problems they can send parts for,but the other problems he never heard of.
So i would get a new one,and its arrived yesterday,it feels so good now again,hope it stays like this,but like ive said before,i really had hoped they put some more effort in the F1 wheel,i didnt care if it costed 50 or 100 euro more,but its too cheapy build.

Peter,i had alot of shifting problems with the Ferrari wheel,also it was just opening menu's without touching something,i called thrustmaster for it,and the shifting problems they can send parts for,but the other problems he never heard of.
So i would get a new one,and its arrived yesterday,it feels so good now again,hope it stays like this,but like ive said before,i really had hoped they put some more effort in the F1 wheel,i didnt care if it costed 50 or 100 euro more,but its too cheapy build.
The down shift works better when I use 2 fingers, I use always 1 finger for shifting.
It might sound a bit stupid but that was the problem.
1, 2 or 3 fingers doesn't make a difference in normal sims.

Friend did update my add-on to F1 40 and never get to play. the wheel turns around when the game f1 2012, is not in 360, can anyone help me what can I do to configure? Is there a way to configure directly on ps3? thanks to all

Settings for ts500 rs F1 on ps3 firmware v40 only.

Use the options to lock your wheel to 270 degrees:

hold MODE button+ right d-pad, mode button blink once and stays on red

then options in game menu

steering deadzone: 0
steering saturation: 10
steering linearity:40
throtle deadzone: 0
throtle saturation: 0
brake deadzone: 0
brake saturation: 10

i think that's a good feeling for the car.

cheers

I've been playing with me wheel settings and finally found something comfortable but I have no steering lock on the wheel, meaning the steering lock I set in the game or controller profile is max turn in the car but I can still move the wheel past the lock angle(also the feeling of FFB drops off dramatically past the lock) is this a game issue or wheel?

I just cant get this wheel to work now. I had a very good setup for the wheel, than the game just decided to delete that and now it sucks... I almost can't drive with it now. Im in Lotus for season 2 and in Melbourne practice now, right now Kimi is on 2nd and I'm on 18th with 1.31.352 and no chance to improve on that with this wheel setup.

And have tried alot I have found on other sites and all, event those on this forum. But nothing work...

I've been playing with me wheel settings and finally found something comfortable but I have no steering lock on the wheel, meaning the steering lock I set in the game or controller profile is max turn in the car but I can still move the wheel past the lock angle(also the feeling of FFB drops off dramatically past the lock) is this a game issue or wheel?

for me its exactly the same, anyone know how to fix this?

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.6%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.5%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 13 6.2%