COMPLETE Numbers and Names pack (180 files)

Skins COMPLETE Numbers and Names pack (180 files) 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
PUNKCM61 submitted a new resource:

COMPLETE Numbers and Names pack (180 files) - Keep your game as realistic as possible

Hey guys!

If you’re like me, you like to keep your F1 game as realistic as possible. One of the things I like to do is update every drivers numbers and name tags when drivers switch teams.

For example, if Kimi Raïkkönen goes to Alpine, his name won’t be on the headrest and behind the steering wheel like Esteban Ocon and Fernando Alonso.

Same thing if Carlos Sainz moves to Aston Martin, Stroll to Ferrari, etc……..

This mod will prevent this from happening. In it, you will find...

Read more about this resource...

Is it possible to write the place the number here ?

Attachments

• 77.PNG
    77.PNG
    157.7 KB · Views: 168
I'm new to all this modding - how would add this after downloading? I don't want to ruin any files - do I simply add them to a merc folder?? I have the programmes for modding but no idea what folders to put them in etc..

Hi, to install this is it a case of just drag and drop into the F1 2021 directory?

many thanks

edit: what blackarrow__mc said lol

Last edited:
Hi mate, great mod. But how did you save the files. Because when I make one with my number 13 in photoshop and save it the background is black. It would be nice if you could tell me wich settings you have used when you saved the file.

how i install?
You have to go to your F1 2021 folder and than go to that folder 2021_asset_groups\f1_2021_vehicle_package\teams. Than you open up the erp file from the team you want with ego erp archiver and than choose for exampe ferrari_ and the number of the driver you want and than you can import it in.

Last edited:
  • Deleted member 1031992

Impressive

There are only a few differences in the pack that I don't understand: the absence of Gasly at Mercedes, the difference in color layout between Gasly and Ocon at Ferrari and the different typography of Gasly at McLaren

Attachments

• mercedes_driver_10.png
    mercedes_driver_10.png
    95.2 KB · Views: 169
  • ferrari_driver_31.png
    ferrari_driver_31.png
    32.1 KB · Views: 464
  • ferrari_driver_10.png
    ferrari_driver_10.png
    33.8 KB · Views: 124
  • mclaren_driver_10.png
    mclaren_driver_10.png
    55.1 KB · Views: 1,157
Last edited by a moderator:
Impressive

There are only a few differences in the pack that I don't understand: the absence of Gasly at Mercedes, the difference in color layout between Gasly and Ocon at Ferrari and the different typography of Gasly at McLaren
Thank you for reporting. I will update Gasly with Mercedes.
As for the French flag, I don't know what to tell you. I just wanted to make it different because it's different drivers.

Looking at his McLaren file, the font is the same as the other drivers. Can you tell me exactly what's the matter?

Thanks.

• Deleted member 1031992

Thank you for reporting. I will update Gasly with Mercedes.
As for the French flag, I don't know what to tell you. I just wanted to make it different because it's different drivers.

Looking at his McLaren file, the font is the same as the other drivers. Can you tell me exactly what's the matter?

Thanks.
My bad. The font was full when I opened it on Paint.NET

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes