Complete 2016 HD F1 Force India Team Package (Updated Livery Design, Steering Wheel & New Garage)

Skins Complete 2016 HD F1 Force India Team Package (Updated Livery Design, Steering Wheel & New Garage) Final

Login or Register an account to download this content
ClimaxF1 submitted a new resource:

2016 HD Force India - 2016 HD Force India

Hi Guys
I cannot take all credit on this one. I've used a existing template to finish my work.
Some changes I made are:
1. Checkered pattern below Sahara Force India logo
2. Aligned all logos to where the should be
3. Changed rims with green logos
4. Added all logos to the side of Sahara Force India logos
5. Added Sahara Force India logo to rear wing
6. Thinned out front nose stripes
7. Some minor color alterations with new materials file
8. Cleaned up all edging

Have fun

Read more about this resource...

ClimaxF1 updated Complete 2016 Full HD F1 Sahara Force India Team Package with a new update entry:

Complete 2016 Full HD F1 Sahara Force India Team Package

Hi Guys

Herewith my new design, Sahara Force India's mean looking machine.

Hope you guys enjoy this one.

Design details:

- Complete new design
- 100% Full HD (4096/4096)
- Custom Renault Sport Garage
- HD Race Suits, Gloves & Helmets inlcuded
- Drivers Names, Race No.'s & Flags added
- All latest logos and sponsors added (high res.)
- Checkered pattern below Sahara Force India logo
- Real life bolts and screws in design
- Added all logos to each side of Sahara Force...

Read the rest of this update entry...

ClimaxF1 updated Complete 2016 Full HD F1 Sahara Force India Team Package with a new update entry:

Complete 2016 Full HD F1 Sahara Force India Team Package - File Update

Hi Guys

Update details 2016-07-14:

- Added higher res. Garage

Design details:

- Complete new design
- 100% Full HD (4096/4096)
- Custom Force India Garage
- HD Race Suits, Gloves & Helmets inlcuded
- Drivers Names, Race No.'s & Flags added
- All latest logos and sponsors added (high res.)
- Checkered pattern below Sahara Force India logo
- Real life bolts and screws in design
- Added...

Hi there,

Thanks for the the review.

You need to copy my files into your game files. make sure that your Force India files are the original game files just to avoid any problems.
When you open my files you'll notice two files, one is cars and the other is garages. Open the cars file and copy the fc2 file and paste it into your game cars file. When you open your game file (C:programs/games/F12014/cars) look for cars, open it and you'll see a fc2 file. Copy and paste mine over it. Your computer should ask you to replace file, just say yes and it should overwrite your game file.
The same goes for the garages (C:programs/games/F12014/garages).

This should get you going, let me know.

Hi there,

You need to copy my files into your game files. make sure that your Force India files are the original game files just to avoid any problems.
When you open my files you'll notice two files, one is cars and the other is garages. Open the cars file and copy the fc2 file and paste it into your game cars file. When you open your game file (C:programs/games/F12014/cars) look for cars, open it and you'll see a fc2 file. Copy and paste mine over it. Your computer should ask you to replace file, just say yes and it should overwrite your game file.

C/Programs , ignore the imoji

Hi there,

Thank you so much. Let me do it then i'll give a feedback

It has worked. Thank you so much. You are the best. Kindly, could you release different onboard camera's like the ones on TV? I see the current onboard in F12016 is looking terrible. The camera hasn't been positioned well. Thanks :)

Hi there,

Glad you came right. The camera files work together with the interior. Most people don't know that.
If you use my camera files and the positioning of your interior is off then your interior files are wrong. Season modders don't know this and just release their stuff not knowing that each chassis, livery and interior files need to be set.
Give me a few minutes and I will give you a link with my Force India interior files and the camera will be perfect.

Hi there,

Glad you came right. The camera files work together with the interior. Most people don't know that.
If you use my camera files and the positioning of your interior is off then your interior files are wrong. Season modders don't know this and just release their stuff not knowing that each chassis, livery and interior files need to be set.
Give me a few minutes and I will give you a link with my Force India interior files and the camera will be perfect.

Alright. Thanks man

It has worked. Thank you so much. You are the best. Kindly, could you release different onboard camera's like the ones on TV? I see the current onboard in F12016 is looking terrible. The camera hasn't been positioned well. Thanks :)

Here we go, these are my settings with the correct interior file, new Force India Steering with my newly designed HD Led lights, camera files, car set up and higher res Livery

https://www.dropbox.com/s/208c09kexxycgp2/Force_India_Interior.rar?dl=0

ClimaxF1 updated Complete 2016 HD F1 Sahara Force India Team Package (Updated Design) with a new update entry:

Complete 2016 Full HD F1 Sahara Force India Team Package (Updated Design)

Hi Guys

Hope you guys enjoy this one.

Update details 2016-07-26:

- Add large race numbers to front nose (both drivers)
- Added Smirnoff logo's to rear wing and front nose
- Replaced all logos with higher resolution one's
- Cleaned up edging around drivers cockpit area
- Some touch ups here and there
View attachment 145580 View attachment 145582 View attachment 145581

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks