Come back to iRacing email...

Discussion in 'iRacing' started by Bez, Jul 25, 2014.

1. Bez

Bez
    All the gear, no idea...

Ratings:
    +168
    Just received an email from iracing offering me 3 months for $5 (£2.94) if i reactivate my account, code is PR-ComeBack5

"To take advantage of this special offer simply login at members.iracing.com and click "Renew Subscription". Next, select the "3-month membership" option and click "Continue". Now enter the promo code in the promotion code box. Don't forget to click the "Apply" button. Finally, complete your checkout process."

Last edited: Jul 25, 2014
  2. Theo de Bruin

Theo de Bruin

Ratings:
    +12
    Nice deal. :)

3. Bez

Bez
    All the gear, no idea...

Ratings:
    +168
    Yeah i figured id give it a try for $5...I wont be continuing with the subscription once the 3 months is up and i wont be buying any of the extra content as it all seems VERY expensive for a game that also carries a monthly subscription...this on top of the fact the graphics (even maxed out) and the ffb are just kinda average imho. :thumbsdown:

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Tom Michelmore

Tom Michelmore

Ratings:
    +161
    I think I slightly cheated the system here. I let my 3 month membership run out today with setting auto renewal off and so once my membership lapsed I used the'PR-ComeBack5' code to instantly renew my membership again for 3 months ago for $5. :D

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. Peter Johnson

Peter Johnson

Ratings:
    +24
    Don't worry, the terms of service have that covered. They will be back billing you for the other $25.:laugh:

6. Colin Paxton

Colin Paxton

Ratings:
    +34
    I had the email offer so for $49 I get 12 months, well ok then, I go through the system to find I also have $16 extra in my account (not sure where from) so that's $33 which = £21. So that's £1.75 a month. Thank you :)

• Like Like x 1