Colours different off line than on SGP...

So I took part in an Simracing.GP hosted race on AC. RSS F3 around Barbagallo. All week I had been practicing and the colours did not look correct. Grass was nearly black, track a brown-ish colour, but I thought it was the mod. As soon as I connected into the practice session *BAM!*. Grass was a vivid green, track was... well... a track colour. I had not changed anything in CSP/settings prior to connecting. Away from the session, back to the same colours as before. Please may I ask if anyone has any ideas on what setting/s I may need to change to bring these colours back? I have not noticed it on any other tracks, but maybe any changes will improve everything.

Screenshots might be really helpful. But besides that, my best guess would be the server used another date of the year.

Easy test, disable the seasonal stuff in Track Adjustments and WeatherFX and check again. :)

Screenshots might be really helpful. But besides that, my best guess would be the server used another date of the year.

Easy test, disable the seasonal stuff in Track Adjustments and WeatherFX and check again. :)
Thanks for replying. I have switched off Weather FX and seasonal adjustments, however it remains the same:

Assetto Corsa Screenshot 2023.02.01 - 19.12.04.99.png

Online the grass was a vivid green and the track colouring was different...

If you have any other advice, I would be very grateful. Thank you.

Never drove or even installed this track before.

Did it now and smtg seems to be a mess with this track.
barbagallo_08_26_50.jpg

CSP 1.80p115 and Pure 0.158. Sorry, cant help ya with that case. :(

It's a very early AC mod and uses weird shaders, might be ones that CSP didn't bother to implement. I don't know if there's a track config that changes it all.

It's a very early AC mod and uses weird shaders, might be ones that CSP didn't bother to implement. I don't know if there's a track config that changes it all.
Thanks for responding. So when I connect to SGP for a race, does the server seeing override any I might have locally? It was as I would have expected during the race...

Slightly off topic, but not really...If the server is running a certain version of CSP, Sol, ect do I (or whomever joins the server) need to have the same versions installed on my computer? If the server is using Sol, will it even allow someone to join who is NOT using Sol?

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 454 69.8%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 279 42.9%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 299 46.0%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 134 20.6%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 174 26.8%
Back