DiRT 3 Colin McRae: DiRT 3

Bram Hengeveld

Site Founder
OverTake
Premium
We are giving away our last of three DiRT 3 copies for PC with a "guess the lap time" competition. Guess the lap time of our moderator Nick Brooke as he drove (and filmed) a lap around Alpine Stars Trophy Finland Course with a Peugeot 207 4WD.

peug.jpg

The competition runs for a week and one entry per person is allowed. Submit your guess via this link and maybe you'll be the winner of a free game and become very DIRTY soon.

Lower ride height unnecessary for dirt tracks, brake bias at the rear -especially 4WD cars also unnecessary -every car slow better than set it to front
Stronger differential better on dirt tracks and snow, less on tarmac

No one car as the same as any other, so set up all cars on all tracks as the same is not a good idea

Could anybody tell how should i use more degrees than 270 in this game??
I does not matter what degree i set in the Logitech profiler :(

I try 360, 700, 900° but the feeling on the steering wheel is about the same 270

This doesn't fix the problem of wheel not beeing recognized.

Have you tried to remove Logitech profiler software + remove registry entries and then reinstall latest Profiler software after reboot ?
The problem of your wheel not beeing recognized should be due to the invalid(?) registry entries ..

Do not do it. Dirt3 use different structure of files in pssg archive.
But, the DDS graphic files are the same as in Dirt2, so with a little job anybody could copy skins into 3's pssg files via Ryde'S pssg tool

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 36 8.5%
  • Monthly

Votes: 20 4.7%
  • Yearly

Votes: 29 6.9%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.7%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.5%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 10 2.4%