Coinbase Williams Racing

Coinbase Williams Racing 2.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
Could you do custom creative liveries for HAAS as well? Their team, and liveries are horrible and plain. hahaha This coinbase looks amazing... I would love if HAAS received some love also mate. :)

Currently I am working on a simple Aston Martin redesign, but after that I will try to shake up a bit the Haas, although don't expect a full team overhaul as it has been the case with Williams

n4x_0 updated Coinbase Williams Racing with a new update entry:

NEW Coinbase Williams Livery

Remake of the original version of my Coinbase Williams livery, with main sponsor on the sidepods and a metalic look to look much faster at night races

HOW TO USE

The mod has been divided in 3 paks:
1. Old matte livery
2. New metalic design
3. Suits and team package

Copy and paste one of the 2 liveries (NOT BOTH!!) into the paks folder (Steam\steamapps\common\F1Manager2022\F1Manager22\Content\Paks) and if you also want the full team package...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hey, I am aware of this since they launched patch 1.10, right now I have been pretty off the modding work, but I'll try to take a look this week.
Hi, replying here as it won't let me post again in the reviews. I'm not sure about the suits as I don't use Williams but the sidepods especially are definitely quite broken as well as the rear wing. Anyways it's all good thanks for your work and keep it up! :)

n4x_0 updated Coinbase Williams Racing with a new update entry:

Compatibility with patch 1.10

Hey, sorry for the delay and thanks for the patience but as I have said I have beem away from modding for a long time, and also Frontier messed up a bit with how the livery is applied to the new 3D model. Unfortunately, there is no way to repaint the nose wings, so they will remain as carbon fiber. Also I wanted to note that my plans for the future are first to fix my Aston Martin mod and then I maybe will try to fix the first version of this livery (the matte one) I hope you enjoy playing...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 11 15.7%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 9 12.9%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 9 12.9%
  • Thursday

Votes: 11 15.7%
  • Friday

Votes: 30 42.9%
  • Saturday

Votes: 34 48.6%