Resource icon

Misc Cockpit LED Package v3

Login or Register an account to download this content
Yes, i have SOL 1.0 and the latest build of SLP v0.1.25-preview44
i tryed with JSGME and manually and both cases doesn't work in game
as you can see in the pic above i have the files in the correct place, dunno why doesn't work
https://imgur.com/74OvoFz
Ok, don't worry, as you can read in the last post, this files will be in the next update of "Reshade Light Patch by Ilja Usupov". :) Be patience, please.

Last edited:
Good stuff! Thanks for these :)

Any idea why it's a blue light? I've always been under the impression that blue light is like kryptonite for night vision. Seems counter productive - oceanliners use red lighting for their instrument panels for this reason.
Well, you can change the blue LED for red with "COLOR= 1, 0, 0, 20" For example.

yeah, they told me over discord about the next update still would have be nice to test your mod, the idea was fantastic, anyways, thank you again for your tim
Thanks mate! I'm sorry, I have no idea what's failing... Had you tried to download the .rar again? Try it and copy and paste "kunos" and "mods" folders in C:\STEAM\steamapps\common\assettocorsa\extension\config\cars this time...

Well, you can change the blue LED for red with "COLOR= 1, 0, 0, 20" For example.

Oh for sure, but I'll leave it blue as that's what the real cars use. It was more just a general question about that - I'd have thought a red light would be better IRL, but they all use blue.

My sound for the Porsche RSR GTE is gone after installing the mod. Wind sounds and kerb sounds are there but no engine and brake sound. Is this a problem caused by the mod or is it caused by something else?
Edit: Verified integrity of game files and now fixed

Last edited:
Oh for sure, but I'll leave it blue as that's what the real cars use. It was more just a general question about that - I'd have thought a red light would be better IRL, but they all use blue.

It's almost as good as caffeine in keeping you awake

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes