Resource icon

Misc Co-Driver Alternate ENGLISH Voice V0.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
pclipse submitted a new resource:

Co-Driver Alternate ENGLISH Voice V0.1 - Co-Driver Real Voice Recordings

I wasn't able to find actual voice recordings for Patrick Brunner's Co-Driver Application, so I thought I would record myself and replace the sounds as it was difficult listening to Microsoft Sam guiding me through Monte Carlo at 100mph.

NOTES:
- This Mod is for the NUMERICAL MODE ONLY, I haven't recorded anything for Angular or Descriptive modes.
- It is pretty basic, I've recorded all the essentials for recording a basic recce, I haven't recorded all hazards and other descriptions yet...

Read more about this resource...

Hi there! I used your notes for a while and they are simply incredible. Thank you for sharing them. Can I ask you what wav settings did you use to replace the originals with your voice over? Whenever I replace them with my files I get some rumbling noises or they are completely slowed down. Thank you so much in advance :inlove:

Hi there! I used your notes for a while and they are simply incredible. Thank you for sharing them. Can I ask you what wav settings did you use to replace the originals with your voice over? Whenever I replace them with my files I get some rumbling noises or they are completely slowed down. Thank you so much in advance :inlove:

I'll have to get back to you on that one. Been a while since I worked on this! I do remember having to change the frequency of the recordings though yes.

I'll have to get back to you on that one. Been a while since I worked on this! I do remember having to change the frequency of the recordings though yes.
So you did have to do something with the recording? Makes sense. I understand it's been a while but if you remember what you did, please type it somewhere here. Would really appreciate it.

So you did have to do something with the recording? Makes sense. I understand it's been a while but if you remember what you did, please type it somewhere here. Would really appreciate it.

Okay so if I remember correctly, make sure your sounds are in Mono, not stereo. And save your sounds at a rate of 22050 Hz.

I used Audacity to record and save.

Great addition for codriver, but how do I change the volume of the voice, it's very quiet in comparison to engine noise even with engine noise set low?
Hey! Unfortunately I won't be updating this resource anymore. However please check this one out. It's significantly better and has way more calls. I think it's the new standard for Co-Driver on AC :)

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.