Clubsport WheelBase 2.5 main wiring harness

Howdy ,

I am searching high and low, in every corner of the world wide web for someone who is familiar with and ideally has a diagram of the wiring harness from the CSWB v2.5. Long story short, while trying to reattach the hub which the wheel attachs to, I inadvertently pulled most of the wires out of the pins that sit inside the hub. I found a something for the other side (wheel pin diagram) but can not find anything at all regarding the wheelbase harness. So if anyone knows anything at all , please please please get back to me ASAP. I'm going mental not being able to race.....

Cheers
Scott
wires.jpg

If the you can't get through on the phone, try the chat feature on their site. I've had luck with that in the past. Keep in mind that they're only available during their business hours.

You could also try contacting Simracingmachines.com. They do a lot of wheel conversions so they may have some useful info.

Upvote 0
Hey Scott! Originally found your post over on the Fanatec forums and then found my way here. Any resolution for your problem?

I've found myself in a similar boat as my youngest daughter decided to "unlock" a few of the pin connectors in the wheel hub with a set of hex keys, so I have to look into replacing those pins and leads myself as the csw 2.5 is now discontinued :/ A wiring diagram would be a great help!

Upvote 0

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea