RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

To Dariusz: Sorry for that hit it was not intentional at all.

Reason: I do left foot braking and rest my foot just off of the pedal. I got a small pain in it as i came through the first part of the track and so i had moved my foot away from the pedal to strectch it as i went up the long straight i put it back on to brake for the first corner and got a twinge again so removed it as i dont brake for the next turn. Then i got a good run on Paul leading up to the "incident corner" and was up his inside with plenty of time to brake (so i thought) - pushed my brake pedal but nothing happened. I had put my foot back onto the middle pedal on my G25 which is my clutch and well you know what happened fomr here. Very sorry again

No worries man, i,m not vendettive. I was just angry that 2 drivers had shown restrain ( me and Paul as there was slow car in front of us) but 3rd ( you ) just punched trough without any care and attention with known results. Will post my medical bill to you lol. Apology accepted.

That wasn't bad at all.

Qualifying: 3rd. Very chuffed with that.

Race 1: Not incredibly eventful, apart from some close racing with Ryan and Mark. I had some trouble in the first set of turns which set me back a bit, but I took advantage of Matjaz's fuel problems to hold on for 2nd in the end.

Race 2: Partially one to forget. I got caught up in the pack at the start, and was demoted to the back after I accidentally hit Ross. I eventually managed to climb through the field, and though I couldn't do much about the front guys (I was way too far behind) I managed a 6th at the finish.

This was my first real wet race at RD, and I'm rather pleased with how I went considering. Thanks for the racing guys... :D

What's your times Eric? What cars are you guys driving for monday?

been driving the back yard barbecue bus since Saturday and don;t hve anything but the event test laps in so far Jarrod.

Since signups are Nil for tonights Pcup race at Warwick I may just scratch it for the event server at Forest loop and grind out some cars.

My initial reaction to the couple of test laps was the MOsler would work well here........my old standby the MArcos might be very good here too!

Cheers everyone and an awesome race, really did expect the double win, also this race looked good for sypnatic.....where do I sign guys???

We already have your paddock space reserved man you were never "OFF" the team just away on "sabatical".....LOL

But we have given you a publicist to help you with post race commentary etc. Ya now just to take the edge off a bit.

"really did expect the double win" you mean DID NOT and it's just a typo right? LOL

We already have your paddock space reserved man you were never "OFF" the team just away on "sabatical".....LOL

But we have given you a publicist to help you with post race commentary etc. Ya now just to take the edge off a bit.

"really did expect the double win" you mean DID NOT and it's just a typo right? LOL

I have the worst keybaord in the world lol, its wireless and horrible, so i corrected that not to sound like a complete ass. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back