rF2 Clio Cup @ Croft (Live Stream) - Saturday 6th May 2017

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
@Dan Long @Matt88 @Tom Watts @Peter Stokman @Yuri @Slyfrequency @Christopher Beavis @Fredyoh @Frank @Alen Terzić @Rui Santos @Jriv012 @Theo van den Brink @Tobias Röhner @Matt Le Gallez @Joakim Stensnæs @Blauweke @xiqui @rikirk @alexSchmurtz @Steve Le Gallez @Franklin Stegink @Crashhard Banger @Ian Le Messurier @Paul Le Messurier @mancSLO @Dexter @Ingemar Petersson @Schwud Nelsh @Whiskeyjack

Guys we have a huge server for tomorrow. I highly recommend joining TS so that we can communicate with other drivers more effectively. Please be really careful on the opening few laps [as always] to avoid as many accidents as possible (which are going to be inevitable). Track limits are very lenient at Croft, and the game does not pick up on track cutting very much. But be aware, the usual RD rule of crossing the white lines is in effect.
Of course - good luck and have fun! Let's bring back rF2 with a bang! ... Not literally mind you :roflmao:

Impressive grid! Wishing for a clear day, so whoever is on VR has a better chance throughout the race, the first turn in particular.

I tested with 20 AI and it's all smooth without PP and medium settings on Vive running on 1060 6Gb and i5 4th gen. The last Nvidia driver and patch releases from rF2 provided the best improvement so far.

Studio397 is putting serious efforts in implementing the VR experience from day one and I am definitely grateful for it.

Looking forward for my first date with rF2!
Thanks RD for setting it up!!

Just to clarify, I checked the AIW file for this track and it defines the position of 40 grid spots. ;)

Track has 36 garages. ;)

Those who are late and and end up on the parking lot: This is the route to the race track.

Croft pit.jpg

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea