Resource icon

Skins CLASSIC SUITS PACK All in 1 2018-05-19

Login or Register an account to download this content
Moustagua submitted a new resource:

CLASSIC SUITS PACK All in 1 - Pack of classics suits, gloves, caps umbrella and harness for classic cars

Here is a version All in 1 of my Classic Suits, shoes, caps, gloves, umbrellas and harness for the classic cars.

It's working online and you can save your progress...

Installation:
Just drag an drop the content of the Rar file in you steamapps folder where F1 2017 is intalled and overwrite all. First of all, or course, please make a backup of the files.

View attachment 252347
View attachment 252348 View attachment 252349

If you like my work and want to support me,...

Read more about this resource...

Hi thank so good job , if you can make skin toyota with ferrari 2008 and if possible to increase power of renault , Mclaren , ferrari 2008 ?

Hi mate,
Does this mod also work on F1 2019 ?
How can you make a 2019 version ?
Hi mate,
This mod doesn't work in F1 2019 but i have already convert all my classic suits for F1 2019. They are available here. You can find all of them by searching: "CLASSIC SUIT CAP BOOTS GLOVES for F1 2019" in the search tool of racedepartment.

Hi mate,
This mod doesn't work in F1 2019 but i have already convert all my classic suits for F1 2019. They are available here. You can find all of them by searching: "CLASSIC SUIT CAP BOOTS GLOVES for F1 2019" in the search tool of racedepartment.
Okay, but how do I do for the classic costumes just show up, when I get a classic car and not at all times I play, did you understand?

In F1 2018 each classic car has its own suits, but in F1 2020 you can only use the combination you have chosen for your personal driver (except for Schumacher's cars: Jordan 1991, Benetton 1994 and 1955 and Ferrari 2000 where the game asks you if you want to use the suit that Michael Schumacher wore when he was driving this car)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back