Classic mini

Hi,

I'm new to rFactor but I'm searching everywhere for a classic mini. I race in the Mini 7 Racing Club and I'm trying to get more track time virtually as lot cheaper, but effective for honing my skills.

Does a classic mini exist anywhere please? I would have thought so with it being a motorsport icon but cannot find one anywhere. Any tips on where to search or quickest way to get one?

Thanks for your help!!
Kieren

Hi,

I'm new to rFactor but I'm searching everywhere for a classic mini. I race in the Mini 7 Racing Club and I'm trying to get more track time virtually as lot cheaper, but effective for honing my skills.

Does a classic mini exist anywhere please? I would have thought so with it being a motorsport icon but cannot find one anywhere. Any tips on where to search or quickest way to get one?

Thanks for your help!!
Kieren
The HistorX 1.96 Mod for rFactor ( not rFactor 2 ) have all the classic minis from the 60s
and driving them is like driving the real thing :thumbsup:
the Mod includes these Models : Mini Cooper s 970.65, 998 64,1071 65,1275 65 66,1310 65,Twin Mini, The club using them now and then here at RD : http://www.racedepartment.com/forums/rfactor.10/
Here you can see one of them in action ( club race 2years back )

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.