CLASSIC HELMET: Mika HAKKINEN 1998

Helmets CLASSIC HELMET: Mika HAKKINEN 1998 2018-03-27

Login or Register an account to download this content
Moustagua submitted a new resource:

CLASSIC HELMET: Mika HAKKINEN 1998 - Classic Helmet Mika HAKKINEN 1998

To fit with the classic driver's suits i made, I decided to do the classics helmets. Here is the Mika HAKKINEN’s one for McLaren 1998. This helmet is designed to fit with the career helmet model.

Installation:
Use EEA 6.1 to replace the files in the both incardriver.erp located in folders: ..\f1 2017\asset_groups\animation_package\scenes\incardriver\1980 and 2017

Replace com_XX_helmet_d by HAKKINEN 1998.dds and com_XX_helmet_s by HAKKINEN 1998-Spec.dds

some pics:...

Read more about this resource...

Please make a Copy to Paste Version for all your helmet,s
Moustagua has already explained that a paste version will not be done as the incardriver is full of things and just replacing one career helmet doesn't make sense. I recommend that you instead just watch a tutorial of how to install the helmet yourself and then install it according to that.

Yes, you're totaly right KeisariKine...

So, Wolfgang Berger stop asking me to do a paste version, please. I won't do it. Just use Ego Erp Archiver to replace the helmets in the incardriver.erp. It's easier...

@gamer19
Becoming insulting !!!! But decency and character you just can not buy. You can berate your wife, if you have one at all and my rating does not give you a damn ..., get it? Have a good life
Maybe he can not make it a copy to paste version?
is that so difficult?

Personnaly i think a copy/paste version is not the smartest way for just replacing one helmet. For a total mod it's good. For just one thing to change the easiest way is EEA. And i won't do copy/paste version for all my further helmets neither.

SO EVERYBODY PLEASE KEEP CALM!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back