CLASSIC HELMET: Ayrton SENNA 1991

Helmets CLASSIC HELMET: Ayrton SENNA 1991 2018-03-24

Login or Register an account to download this content
Moustagua submitted a new resource:

CLASSIC HELMET: Ayrton SENNA 1991 - Classic Helmet Ayrton SENNA

To fit with the classic driver's suits i made, I decided to do the classics helmets. Here is the Ayrton SENNA’s one for Mclaren 1991. This helmett is designed to fit with the career helmet model.

Installation:
Use EEA 6.1 to replace the files in the both incardriver.erp located in folders: ..\f1 2017\asset_groups\animation_package\scenes\incardriver\1980 and 2017

Replace com_XX_helmet_d by SENNA 1991.dds and com_XX_helmet_s by SENNA 1991-Spec.dds

some pics:
View attachment 242620...

Read more about this resource...

i also have the same problem
hNW1Bcq

Hi, have you correctly set the path to the game in EEA 6.1??? if not, go to settings in EEA and click on F1 game directory and select the folder where F1 2017 is installed... After thatt, re-install the both files of the helmet in both incardriver.erp (1980 and 2017 folders) and when it asks you to overwrite a file click yes... Normally it will correct your problem...

When you import the files in the EEA 6.1, it must ask you to select the mipmaps save location and file name. if you have correctly set the path to the game it open directly the rigth folder and you just have to click on save and yes to overwrite the right com_xx_helmet_d.tga.mipmaps and com_xx_helmet_s.tga.mipmaps. (if you replace the fist com helmet, xx must be 01; and so on...) Does this happened or not when you installed the helmet? If not, you haven't correctly set the path to the game in EEA settings... it must be something like C:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\f1 2017\
Another thing, the texture can be long to load in the game, so does the helmet is still like in your pic all the time when you watch a replay? Perhaps, if you wait for a moment, it could appear correctly if the loading is long due to you PC config...

Hello mate,

A very beautiful piece of work you made.

Would it be to difficult for you to mod this helmet with current Ferrari sponsors?

I am brazilian and a fan of Senna and his helmet design is iconic and superb but when I get cut scenes with the Honda sponsor I found it awkward while driving my Ferrari.

Thanks for your time.

Hi Moustagua

How are you man?

I'dont understand your instructions. EEA 6.1 is a software? Where download this software? How use this software?

Thanks for your support. Sorry for my english

Hi EEA 6.1 is a Ego Erp Archiver 6.1 and is a software that allow you to import things in the game. You can dowload it here: https://ryder25.itch.io/ego-erp-archiver

it's simple to use. The first thing you have to do is going in the setting section of EEA 6.1 and set the game directory. It's very important because wihtout this you will have a very very low resolution for the helmet in the game...

After that you just have to open the incardriver.erp files with it. There are two files incardriver.erp: one is located in the xx:\steamapps\common\F1 2017\assets_group\scene\incardriver\1980 and the other one is in xx:\steamapps\common\F1 2017\assets_group\scene\incardriver\2017 (i don't remenber the correct path because i'm not home now and don't have the game on this Pc but it's something like that if my memory is good).

You have to change the helmets textures in both incardriver.erp. To do that after having open the file in EEA, you have to select the helmet you want to change in the list on the left. It's named comxx_helmet....
click on texture, then import and choose the correct file from my rar file. If you have correctly set the game directory it must ask you to save a mipmap file. Just click on save and overwrite the file. Of course you have made a backup before. Do the same for the second texture named comxx_helmet_s. Then click on file, then save. Overwrite the incardriver.erp. Do the same for the other incardriver.erp.

Open your game, select the correct helmet in your driver profile and enjoy... For information, the helmets named comxx are the ones with a name under them in the selection menu. The others that you can change the colors are named genxx...

I hope this will help you.

Bye

Hi Moustagua

How are you man?

Thank you for your help and attention, my friend. I'm going to try to do it because I'm poor with issues and I do not know how to deal with this textures thing but anyway, I really appreciate your attention on having all this work with instructions so well described

Thanks a lot

Hi brother

Unfortunately I could not. There are many files and I could not choose which one is right and I also did not find it in the game where the helmets selection screen is located

Thanks brother

Ok, so, first you have to locate the incardriver.erp files. They are normaly in xx:\steamapps\common\F1 2017\assets_group\animation\scene\incardriver and in two different folder 1980 an 2017. If you can't find them, use the search fonction of Windows explorer.

After opening them with EEA 6.1, you have to select the helmet file you want to change in the left list, for exemple: com01_helmet_d and go to texture and select the file SENNA 1991.dds from my rar, then select the com01_helmet_s and do the same but with SENNA1991-S. Save the incardriver.erp and do the same with the second one. remember there are to file one in the 1980 folder and one in the 2017.

In the game, you must have created your personal avatar for the career mode. In the menu where you do that you can change your name, face, number and choose your helmet. The helmet you have change (com01) is the firts one where ther is a name under it and for wich you don't have to set the colors. You can modify at any time your profil in the section "driver profil" (i don't know if it's the name of it in english because my game is in french). It's indicate in the lower right side of the menu screen in the game. If you play with xbox pad i thing you can acces to it by- pressing "y" button if i'm not wrong.

I hope this will helps you.

Bye.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes