AC Classic DTM @ Deutschlandring - Mon 05 August 2019

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
@Craig Dunkley I've entered on the practice server and I can't change gears. The H shifter and the paddles don't work. The clutch seems to work because the pedals app shows the blue bar. I have tested offline with the same car and track and it's fine. I can use the H shifter no problem. I've entered in the other servers (Group C and Moby dick) and the H shifter works. So it's something with this server specifically, I think.

@Craig Dunkley I've entered on the practice server and I can't change gears. The H shifter and the paddles don't work. The clutch seems to work because the pedals app shows the blue bar. I have tested offline with the same car and track and it's fine. I can use the H shifter no problem. I've entered in the other servers (Group C and Moby dick) and the H shifter works. So it's something with this server specifically, I think.

Sorted :thumbsup::thumbsup:

I have found the fun-factor of the car and the circuit, now I need to find the braking points and start to remember which corner comes when :laugh:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.