Citroën Xsara VTS Kit Car - Data Replacement

Cars Citroën Xsara VTS Kit Car - Data Replacement 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
TheRaptor103 submitted a new resource:

Citroën Xsara VTS Kit Car - Data Replacement - Updated data.acd for the Citroën Xsara VTS Kit Car

This is a data replacement for the Citroën Xsara VTS Kit Car, which I believe was originally made by Assetto Garage and then updated by lynxkenny (link in the download).

This is a very small mod compared to the previous ones I've done. Only the engine & transmission were incorrect, everything else was either good enough or I couldn't find enough information to fix. That, and my modding ability is still basic.

Just a note: with the lack of clear info on this car, I didn't have much to base...

Read more about this resource...

really struggling to use the download, it downloads into a zip file i then extract it into the cars section of assetto corsa and it doesnt seem to work just says it cant find the file yet it can see the citroen logo

really struggling to use the download, it downloads into a zip file i then extract it into the cars section of assetto corsa and it doesnt seem to work just says it cant find the file yet it can see the citroen logo
... because just as the description explains, this is not a full car download, but an update for a car available from the links in the readme file. This file here contains only UI updates and physics, you need the other download.

... because just as the description explains, this is not a full car download, but an update for a car available from the links in the readme file. This file here contains only UI updates and physics, you need the other download.
sorry mate thanks for helping completely new to modding

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea