Citroën C15 D

Cars Citroën C15 D 0.9

Login or Register an account to download this content
x0t submitted a new resource:

Citroën C15 D - Legendary rust-bucket

Version 0.9

Donations appreciated ❤

Featuring :
Scratch made physics, sounds, model and textures.
This is a mashup of what made the C15 what it is. I kept the mono-branch steering wheel from the pre-facelift but the outside look of the more known facelifted one.
Some skins have additionnal meshes on them ; hitches and roof racks.

Mod Showoff :

Small Weab' Teaser :

Read more about this resource...

''Topology wasn't a concern when I started this mod. It's too late now''

Fortunately today making a retopology to a perfect quad mesh does not cost that much.
In 3dmax2023 there is a new retopology modifier that solves any disaster with a click, in blender you have several addons and plugins that quite solve the problem, but it is not with a click like in 3dmax nor is it as perfect.

You also have tools that do a good job of retopology like 'instant meshes' and it's freeware.

all the best

I can't get to to work, I am using CSP
First of all thanks for reporting it here, unlike others who post a one-star review just because *they* are unable to make it work (not talking about you obviously). Which versions of CM and CSP are you running, and what exactly happens with the C15? Post these details and hopefully the developers or someone (maybe even me!) will be able to help.

First of all thanks for reporting it here, unlike others who post a one-star review just because *they* are unable to make it work (not talking about you obviously). Which versions of CM and CSP are you running, and what exactly happens with the C15? Post these details and hopefully the developers or someone (maybe even me!) will be able to help.
I got it to work, I had the wrong version of CSP

Reactions: x0t
:)

Attachments

• Screenshot_1860b.jpg
    Screenshot_1860b.jpg
    462.4 KB · Views: 62
  • Love
''Topology wasn't a concern when I started this mod. It's too late now''

Fortunately today making a retopology to a perfect quad mesh does not cost that much.
In 3dmax2023 there is a new retopology modifier that solves any disaster with a click, in blender you have several addons and plugins that quite solve the problem, but it is not with a click like in 3dmax nor is it as perfect.

You also have tools that do a good job of retopology like 'instant meshes' and it's freeware.

all the best
Yeah, I've been extensively using Quad Remesher for professional work! I'll remake the topo nicely (and by hand) for the C15 V6 BTCC :)

Will you be updating the skin compression from BC7 to one more innately compatible with Content Manager at some point in the future?
The BC7 has the downside of being (currently) unsupported by CM, but it's supposed to change. The upside is the files are much MUCH lighter and much crispier, no gamma banding/green/purples hues appearing out of nowhere. And the C15 being very crunchy, the noise adds up, it's not like texturing a clean white car.
So I personally don't expect to change that, however, I can look in my working folders and send you the original texture files in a more classic format.
What do you think ? :)

The BC7 has the downside of being (currently) unsupported by CM, but it's supposed to change. The upside is the files are much MUCH lighter and much crispier, no gamma banding/green/purples hues appearing out of nowhere. And the C15 being very crunchy, the noise adds up, it's not like texturing a clean white car.
So I personally don't expect to change that, however, I can look in my working folders and send you the original texture files in a more classic format.
What do you think ? :)
Never mind; I guess I'll have to wait until CM gets its BC7 compatibility update.

By the way, AC's recorded stats like distance and speed goes crazy with this car, it records things something like 100x faster than other cars, I have never had this issue with any other car so I don't know what to do to fix it, my suspicion was it's a CSP glitch but the car can't run without CSP so it's hard to check.

By the way, AC's recorded stats like distance and speed goes crazy with this car, it records things something like 100x faster than other cars, I have never had this issue with any other car so I don't know what to do to fix it, my suspicion was it's a CSP glitch but the car can't run without CSP so it's hard to check.
Oh, that's weird. Does anyone else has this issue ?
I never had this happen yet !
1697800850186.png

No clue where it could come from, as I don't do anything funky with CSP.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.