Tracks Circuito de Guadalope Alcañiz 1985 rework

Status
Not open for further replies.
r3b3ld3 submitted a new resource:

Circuito de Guadalope Alcañiz 1985 rework - Guadalope Alcañiz

The Circuito de guadalope belongs to the golden age of Spanish motorsports, located in Alcañiz, an urban section of 5.3km in length, with very tight curves, hairpins, slopes with unexpected jumps and the elevation of the terrain is a roller coaster.

In those streets there were mainly touring car competitions, but also cars like the porsche 917k flying through those streets, because long ago there was a category of prototypes.

View attachment 481088...

Read more about this resource...

Thanks for this track (I love old town circuits).
Small tips for a later update that would take your work a step higher.
Increase the number of pits from 21 to 26 or 28 (if they fit).
Implementing public behind the metal barriers would give a sense of crowd participation.
For the rest a great job, we await further developments and so on you are on the right track to do an excellent job.

r3b3ld3 updated Circuito de Guadalope Alcañiz 1985 rework with a new update entry:

Guadalope Alcañiz update 1.02

Update 1.02 what's new?

- Added a temporary horizon, it is the first thing that I will erase when I start the retexture.

- Added some temporary replay cams

- Now AI is competent, (more than I thought) They can run a lot on that circuit, it reduces the possibility of an accident by lowering the aggression, cars that cannot make hairpins cannot run in Alcañiz, this is something to keep in mind, the ones that run best on those streets are the hothatch...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Captura.png

Captura1.png

r3b3ld3 updated Circuito de Guadalope Alcañiz 1985 rework with a new update entry:

Circuito de guadalope v1.5

The name of the circuit has been changed to the real name, Alcañiz is the city where the circuit is located, Circuito de guadalope is the name of the circuit, therefore version 1.5 does not replace the previous one.

I have reached half the work or almost. The building replacement has been a good advance, but there is still a long way to go "to finish". The lighting will change, I will do a quick update for the ambient light, but the street lighting and streetlights will change, now they are...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.4%
  • More leagues

Votes: 41 19.4%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.4%
  • Trophies