Circuit Bugatti 2023

Tracks Circuit Bugatti 2023 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi,
I still like this mod initiative, but one question the circuit hasn't changed in substance and it still must be pretty badly optimized right? except for people who have a big PC, they won't necessarily realize that this circuit is not well optimized.

But hey in the end I still appreciate your mod, even if it's not a redesign of the circuit itself.

Hi,
I still like this mod initiative, but one question the circuit hasn't changed in substance and it still must be pretty badly optimized right? except for people who have a big PC, they won't necessarily realize that this circuit is not well optimized.

But hey in the end I still appreciate your mod, even if it's not a redesign of the circuit itself.
I made big improvements on textures, then I will add trees FX, the track is now better trust me

Track looks fine, and while my upgraded PC handles it pretty well, I think that before the upgrade I would have struggled.
That aside, have you any idea why headlights are close to useless on this track ? My first thougt went direction a new CSP version, but no, on my other (Karma/G. Rousseau) version, the headlights work fine (and on other tracks too).
Btw: if you ever are going to add treeFX, could you include a way to keep the original trees ? TreeFX doesn't work/look properly, mostly kills performance, popping in, looking very bad at night/rain etc...

Track looks fine, and while my upgraded PC handles it pretty well, I think that before the upgrade I would have struggled.
That aside, have you any idea why headlights are close to useless on this track ? My first thougt went direction a new CSP version, but no, on my other (Karma/G. Rousseau) version, the headlights work fine (and on other tracks too).
Btw: if you ever are going to add treeFX, could you include a way to keep the original trees ? TreeFX doesn't work/look properly, mostly kills performance, popping in, looking very bad at night/rain etc...
I don’t know why because I tested it before sharing the track and I didn’t notice any difference with headlightning
I will make an extension file for those who want to use treeFX

I made big improvements on textures, then I will add trees FX, the track is now better trust me
Ok merci pour la réponse, je verrai s'il y a une différence lors du test de votre version. Car avant il y avait vraiment une grosse différence entre ce circuit et d'autres mods mieux optimisés (avec le même nombre de concurrents IA).

Any previous version of the bugatti circuit i had too had a massive not normal bump on the transition from the 24hr track to the bugatti circuit. not sure if this is still present
Forget it, I tested it's exactly the same circuit, (same 3D model of the original circuit file).

So basically it's mostly GrassFX and Textures that we were importing here into his mod.

@morizottom don't take this the wrong way it's just feedback from testing. you took the complete circuit and you added your skins + the CSP setting is that right?

Otherwise I like your mod in part I'm not saying the opposite it's not a bad criticism on my part, on the other hand the circuit is still badly optimized.

Forget it, I tested it's exactly the same circuit, (same 3D model of the original circuit file).

So basically it's mostly GrassFX and Textures that we were importing here into his mod.

@morizottom don't take this the wrong way it's just feedback from testing. you took the complete circuit and you added your skins + the CSP setting is that right?

Otherwise I like your mod in part I'm not saying the opposite it's not a bad criticism on my part, on the other hand the circuit is still badly optimized.
No worries mate ! I added grass fx, a new ext_config.ini, a new surfaces.ini, new AI lines and Pit lines that were missing and a new skin, but I didn't notice performance problems or a bump between 24hr and bugatti track

No worries mate ! I added grass fx, a new ext_config.ini, a new surfaces.ini, new AI lines and Pit lines that were missing and a new skin, but I didn't notice performance problems or a bump between 24hr and bugatti track
It doesn't matter, it's not the worst circuit mod in terms of racing performance and it also depends on the configuration of the equipment we have at home, at least when I compare it to a well-optimized mod. I am at least -25 or -30fps difference.

Thanks again to you for your work on the mod and for sharing it with us ;)

hi, your mod looks really nice but my beamng recognizes it in the mode repository but doesn't want to display it in the map selector, can you help me

Getting an AI Spline crash every time I load this, sadly. The original Karma version and the Guillaume have no such issue.

Latest CSP and Pure.

Last edited:

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 121 86.4%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 24 17.1%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 23 16.4%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 17 12.1%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 42 30.0%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 49 35.0%