Chevrolet Mello Yello & SUPERFLO - Nascar (Cole Trickle) 2022

MyTeam Chevrolet Mello Yello & SUPERFLO - Nascar (Cole Trickle) 2022 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
MyTeam items for the F1 games
this is fantastic. My favorite movie. But couldn't you make a manual version just to be copy-paste? Don't have to use erp for it? I would really appreciate it. Anyway, brilliant work, congratulations. Lots more! Thanks

this is fantastic. My favorite movie. But couldn't you make a manual version just to be copy-paste? Don't have to use erp for it? I would really appreciate it. Anyway, brilliant work, congratulations. Lots more! Thanks
Haha! I very much appreciate your feedback! I've been trying to customize on the game for a short time :) in any case I will try to create a "copy paste" version soon once I understand how to get there :p

Haha! I very much appreciate your feedback! I've been trying to customize on the game for a short time :) in any case I will try to create a "copy paste" version soon once I understand how to get there :p
and I appreciate your adaptation of the film and your genius work. I hope the copy paste version is resolved. And I also hope there will be more sequels, there were a few more car paintings in the movie: D. Thanks a lot!

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    329.8 KB · Views: 73
  • maxresdefault.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 62

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling