Chemisay Raceway

Tracks Chemisay Raceway 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Mathonner submitted a new resource:

Chemisay Raceway - A fast fictive race track located in Belgium

This is my very first track I'm creating for Assetto Corsa using Race Track Builder, this track is a recreation of a track from an old game named Speed Dreams/TORCS, so I think it's normal to give the creator of this layout some credits, the track is suited specially for smaller racing series like Mazda Cup, or Clio Cup, it can allow GT racing but the bumps sometimes doesn't help.

Here is a lap comparaison between the original layout and the one I recreated ...

Read more about this resource...

Thanks a lot for this version for AC of a track of the Open Source game Speed Dreams. I would like to say that this old game continues its development. If most of you don't know it, please take a look at it, it's worth it. Its selfless creators deserve your recognition.

About this track, I will try this afternoon, and then I will report here what I think about it

Last edited:
About the reflections problem that you can see in the video, I put the time in real conditions (with Content Manager). I suppose that the lights are in the sunset and I think those reflections are this rays through the side fences

Mathonner updated Chemisay Raceway with a new update entry:

AI update, and some tweaks here and there

What's up with this update ?

-AI reworked, and as Peters City Track, I still haven't found a solution for the pitlane, but the AI is doing proper racing now
-Changed the pit capacity from 32 to 24
-Changed the scenery to add some diversity ( trucks, car park, some bridges..... )
-Added markerboards, so it will be easier to know the braking points

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes