cheats?

so let me ask..how bad do you think cheating is sim driving? do you think it is easy to cheat in a game like AMS2..and if it is a problem could something be done to check the files on start up..here is the thing, i get there are drivers out there that are really great, and will be the first to admit that im not a high end driver at all. it just seems like the last few months when i race i will either win or come in second or third, or like what happened a few days ago get lapped..it just seems strange to me.

Have you been checking the server settings when joining?

A large following of the AMS2 community I find is fairly new to sim racing and it shows in the Online portion.
98% of the open servers are running arcade settings No damage, mechanical, tire wear or fuel usage with 100% track grip.
Than you will have the complete opposite with accelerated fuel usage and tire wear.

You could have possibly of joined a server with proper sim settings and good racers?

The few times I've raced AMS2 open servers....if I wasn't taken out by someone on the first lap or a backlapper waiting on the side, I've usually been near the top.
Other games with proper settings enabled....a top 10 finish is an accomplishment for me.

Have you been checking the server settings when joining?

A large following of the AMS2 community I find is fairly new to sim racing and it shows in the Online portion.
98% of the open servers are running arcade settings No damage, mechanical, tire wear or fuel usage with 100% track grip.
Than you will have the complete opposite with accelerated fuel usage and tire wear.

You could have possibly of joined a server with proper sim settings and good racers?

The few times I've raced AMS2 open servers....if I wasn't taken out by someone on the first lap or a backlapper waiting on the side, I've usually been near the top.
Other games with proper settings enabled....a top 10 finish is an accomplishment for me.
Same to me... I always was a mid-pack driver in league racing, then I bought AMS2 and now or I finish at a high place or I'm rear-ended at the first turn in one of those stupid GT3 servers at Red Bull Ring.

Actually, it's funny how slow/cr@p most of the casual players are driving high grip-high power open wheelers with helps off in AMS2 online. If you just stay on the track will finish well.

So, is somehow normal to be all over the places on the AMS2 if you like me only race in open lobbyes.

But I will never step down the possibility of someone being cheating, unfortunately, we are full of dumb people playing video games online nowadays.

Last edited:
To the best of my knowledge its only iRacing who for obvious reasons is constantly updating their cheat checking (via a 3rd party proggy).

CatsAreTheWorstDogs: The obvious reason is that if you wanna be taken serious as a MP 24/7 service then users got to be granted (somewhat) that none of the competitors is able to get illegal advances.

Hehe for some reason or another all (even slightly) critical posts from me is instantly deleted.
Without even any messages in the threads.
Hehe but with a massive amounts of PMs and conversations in my account afterwards :roflmao:
So you will from now on only see something like extremely positive propaganda for both this forum and other members from BrunoBæ.:sleep:

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 450 69.8%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 279 43.3%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 297 46.0%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 133 20.6%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 173 26.8%
Back