"Cheap" compatible monitor

Wondering if you guys can help. Im looking for the most inexpensive monitors that would be compatible with a Dell S2719DGF regarding triple screens.

I would also like to know what you would recommend rather than the "cheapest" option.

Display port connectivity and low response times are the most important factors. They would be my side monitors so they dont have to look perfect.

Thanks.

Wondering if you guys can help. Im looking for the most inexpensive monitors that would be compatible with a Dell S2719DGF regarding triple screens.

I would also like to know what you would recommend rather than the "cheapest" option.

Display port connectivity and low response times are the most important factors. They would be my side monitors so they dont have to look perfect.

Thanks.
German website, but imo one of the best for researching tech stuff:

Filter set to 27", 1440p, 144 Hz+, non-curved

Nvidia surround only allows for identical amounts of pixels and uses the lowest common Hz for all 3 monitors. So resolution and Hz should match your main monitor.
There might still be the issue of "polarity". My ultrawide and my 16:9 monitors won't work together, since my ultrawide has a swapped polarity somewhere in the pixel timings.
I'm not sure if there can be differences between two 16:9 1440p monitors though.

AOC Q27G2E
might be the cheapest compatible one. 189€ for me in Germany.

German website, but imo one of the best for researching tech stuff:
By a bizarre coincidence I came across this website for the first time this evening while trying to find a site with proper filters for case sizes, and this site did the trick very nicely :thumbsup:
Even better, there's an English-language partner site at https://skinflint.co.uk/ (It appears that "Geizhals" means miser/skinflint ;))

By a bizarre coincidence I came across this website for the first time this evening while trying to find a site with proper filters for case sizes, and this site did the trick very nicely :thumbsup:
Even better, there's an English-language partner site at https://skinflint.co.uk/ (It appears that "Geizhals" means miser/skinflint ;))
Awesome! Finally an English variant of it.
Geizhals' literal translation would be: miserliness neck :roflmao:

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 235 88.0%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 49 18.4%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 37 13.9%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 39 14.6%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 71 26.6%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 90 33.7%