Changing ESC and Enter assignments T300RS

Jempy

Premium
Hello all,

Not being able to play Automobilista 2 more than 1/2 hour due to a crazy impossibility to choose my assignments of Escape and Enter buttons for a T300RS.

Why ? ... simply because they are automatically assigned by Reiza ( and I think it was also in Pcars 2 I nearly never drove ) to exactly the contrary of my usual settings in all sims.

So when I have to use Enter and Escape, which are often the most used keys in menus or pits .... the habit of using my usual buttons is of course nearly impossible to loose ...
I tried to replace those ESC and Enter buttons by simple commands on my StreamDeck.... that's working perfectly when I have time to think that I don't have to use the wheel buttons I'm always using in other sims.... what's really difficult as this gesture of using buttons is always the usual one for years now.

Is there a way to modify those ESC and Enter assignments on a T300RS ... in a file or any other way ?
That drives me mad and moreover I consider this crazy impossibility of choosing one's own assignments for such important commands ..... really stupid and very ridiculous.

Any good idea is welcome .... as long as it doesn't need to modify those assignments for all other sims.

AMS2 improves a lot at each update .... but I can't enjoy it.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back