Change tracks in Championship

In your "Series" folder, you need to edit the .srs file that correspond to the car you want. Open the file with Notepad: under the line "SceneOrder", you will see the different tracks from the championship. If you want to put an another track, open the .gdb from the folder of this track (again with Notepad); the very first line of the gdb is the name you should put in the srs file.
Be careful that editing .srs file will give mismatch online... :O_o:
EDIT: a tad too slow... but more precise! :p

In your "Series" folder, you need to edit the .srs file that correspond to the car you want. Open the file with Notepad: under the line "SceneOrder", you will see the different tracks from the championship. If you want to put an another track, open the .gdb from the folder of this track (again with Notepad); the very first line of the gdb is the name you should put in the srs file.
Big help

Hi Alex
I tried to change the tracks to all the F1 tracks and Patricks as well. It starts correct with Barcelona as the first race, but the second, third and so on, is still Barcelona - don’t get it.

"Funny", I got the same problem with my own championship last night: I was getting Barcelona instead of Spielberg! I had chosen the GP version of Spielberg (with DRS I guess) that is not usable with the Boxer; so the game was using the first usable track.
So make sure you did not make any mistake in the second track (then the following ones if you still have problem). When you open its .gbd, there is a vehicle filter in the first lines at the top: for most cars you need to have StockV8 as a filter. The tracks from your championship must match the filter in the .srs file.
I thought all this was easier! There is still the idea of getting a championship editor from Reiza but I think it is a the end of their to do list… :whistling:

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Prizes

• Trophies

• Forum trophies

Votes: 0 0.0%