Change naming format of replays?

As the title. I'd like to change the naming convention for the temp .acreplay files.
Currently they name with the Day first then Month then Year. So if I have a race on the 14 of December and I had a race on the 14th of August, these sort together. Which is pointless imo.

I would like standard ISO format YYYY-MM-DD - .....
Is it possible to change this somewhere? I check all around CM and could not find.

Thanks.

Mine save as MM-DD-YYYY which is equally annoying. I would rather have DD-MM-YYYY :(
Wait, what? How tf are yours different from mine? Doesn't that mean it CAN be defined somehow somewhere? It must right? Maybe there hope yet.

Who would know definitively that I/we could ask? If we find out the mechanism maybe it's something that can be added easily to CM.

When I googled for this I didn't get any promising hits but wording it right seems key and the search terms pick up a lot of more generic unrelated answers.

Mine save as MM-DD-YYYY which is equally annoying. I would rather have DD-MM-YYYY :(
Yeah, that's kinda weird - are you certain? Maybe it is indeed changeable...
My most recent replay's name begins with "AC_301220-202825_R..." - if you're getting something else then maybe we can find the setting and tweak it.

My replays are named like that, but are listed in CM with the month first :O_o:

unknown.png

My replays are named like that, but are listed in CM with the month first :O_o:

View attachment 432181
Just to be clear that we're all on the same page -
In the "detail" view (ie. the right side panel) that you show, mine also is MM/DD/YYYY.

What I'm wanting/asking about is the actual filename, and is how it's listed on the left column (and also in Windows Explorer.)
Are you saying that yours are named MM/DD/YYYY on the left side as well?

Screenshot 2021-01-01 174822.png

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea