Physics Change Driver Suits ,Helmets, and Gloves

Hi Guys I am just wanting to know how do i change default driver suits, helmets, gloves. to custom ones as the black and white ones are to plain and if so can they be changed to any car or category.

cheers

inside each skins, you can customize colors in its file skin.ini
1653033761112.png

Note: the driver type (modern or vitnage etc.) is set inside the data of the car, so the model itself you can't change without affecting the data of the car.

and what colors are available depends on the type, here "sparco_racecars_Tide_RG9" glove, or "plain" suit etc.

if you're familiar with folder structure in windows, you can find all the color combination here :
So for example for the SUIT, you have choice between classic/ or plain/ etc. and inside their subfolder, they each have their own choice of colors

1653034133674.png

hope that makes sense :)

Last edited:
inside each skins, you can customize colors in its file skin.ini
View attachment 568123
Note: the driver type (modern or vitnage etc.) is set inside the data of the car, so the model itself you can't change without affecting the data of the car.

and what colors are available depends on the type, here "sparco_racecars_Tide_RG9" glove, or "plain" suit etc.

if you're familiar with folder structure in windows, you can find all the color combination here :
So for example for the SUIT, you have choice between classic/ or plain/ etc. and inside their subfolder, they each have their own choice of colors

View attachment 568132

hope that makes sense :)
Awsome thankyou i will give it a shot

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play