Centerline/Fast line issues in BTB

I'm having trouble with a track layout, The fast line is going clockwise while the center line is going counter clockwise, is there a way to fix that with out moving every single way point?

I started out with a long circuit and everything was fine, but I've got 2 pit lanes and a cut through allowing a shortened north and south circuit, I'm trying to use the south pit lane and south circuit and I spent a LONG time moving all of the way points from the long circuit to be in line around the shorter south circuit. However I must not have been paying attention or trying to work to fast because I managed to lay out the lines backwards. Now the game always assumes I'm going the wrong way and no timing will work.

So, again, is there a way to do this with out moving every single way point??

Yea, I've been reading more about that I'll have to look into it, sounds above my head at the moment.

Another question though, I know it's possible to put grid places anywhere by clicking the "Attatched" check off, but is it possible to rotate them? I'm trying to do a rally cross start with 10 cars lined up side by side, but it's pointed to the first turn, which is an odd angle from the finish straight.

that might be another thing I can change in the AIW editor, looks like I've got homework.

Thanks for your help, I'll upload this track at some point for constructive criticism and help, it's got a long circuit, short circuit, and rally cross circuit complete with jumps :cool:

It's a large undertaking considering I just downloaded BTB like a week ago tops ha

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.