Resource icon

Misc Centered TV - Cams 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
mungopark submitted a new resource:

Centered TV - Cams (version 1.0) - Altered T - Cams for all cars

After downloading loads of files for several games from this fine site I decided to share my TV - Cams with you. Hope you like them.;)

Just two screenshots added, but the file contains cameras for all cars.

Installation:
Unrar the file and copy it to your F1 2012 folder, for example:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\F1 2012

Please backup your cars folder before in order you want to use the original cameras again....

Read more about this resource...

Love the cam man but i have some other views in the previous file i like also i opened your file lol i could not tell what i was looking at haha is there a way to move your t cam to my old file

thanks

It freezes when i go to the flashbaks but i like how it looks.
yes, i have the same problem. sorry.
did not realize it before, because i do not play with flashbacks.
i will try to do an update. but i deleted my original camera files:mad:!!! could anybody please send me the original ones to mungopark@gmx.at? i don't want to reinstall the game ;)
i will try to do it again from scratch, maybe i find the reason for the freezes.

Love the cam man but i have some other views in the previous file i like also i opened your file lol i could not tell what i was looking at haha is there a way to move your t cam to my old file

thanks
you have to use binary xml - converter and just change the bonnet view.

i have that but i have never edited anything like that before do you or can you copy and paste from one file to another there are so many that says bonnet how do i know which one? sorry for being difficult if not i will just have to live with it

i have that but i have never edited anything like that before do you or can you copy and paste from one file to another there are so many that says bonnet how do i know which one? sorry for being difficult if not i will just have to live with it

after creating a txt. - file with the converter open it with an editor and look for this:
<View type="Mounted" ident="bonnet" reverseCamera="bonnet_reverse" hidden="false" spectator="false"

if you need help with the binxlm-thing have a look here:
http://segmentnext.com/2010/09/26/how-to-tweak-fov-cockpit-view-in-f1-2010/
it is for f1 2010 but it is the same with f1 2012.

hello,
never had this issue. please reinstall the original files. than install one cam after another, each time checking if it works in the game. sorry, have no other solution.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.