AMS2 Caterham Supersport @ Oulton Park Fosters, Tuesday 22nd November

Automobilista 2 Racing Club event
I had a terrible first race too. Messed up corners, had to repair the suspension, and after the pit crashed in first lap again :-(...... Decided to do some tasks in the house that were waiting for me. Was a bit surprised. these cars felt way different then the Caterham races I did a the start off this year, the ultralights.

It rained in the second race and...hilarious clown car driving ensued!:whistling:

I really enjoyed these after getting used to them. So, next week is Rookie week and I'll be running the new-old Mini, the one with slicks and the very, very small fuel tank on Silverstone National, but on the Wednesday rather than the Tuesday.

It rained in the second race and...hilarious clown car driving ensued!:whistling:

I really enjoyed these after getting used to them. So, next week is Rookie week and I'll be running the new-old Mini, the one with slicks and the very, very small fuel tank on Silverstone National, but on the Wednesday rather than the Tuesday.
not sure if I can make it, but if so, happy to try them !

Man, I had a terrible race! :). The way the cars handle through the corners gave me a false sense of security, so every time I touched the grass and started to lose the rear, I kept forgetting to back off a bit and several times couldn't catch it

@Daniel R. is that your own car in your profile or a track day? Either way, I'm keen to know how the model in AMS2 measures up....
It's not my own unfortunately, it was at a drift training at the Nürburgring. (I can totally recommend to everybody)

It was a superlight with 120HP and 500Kg weight.
I can only comment on slower speeds since the training was at a track with cones....but I would suggest that it is pretty damn close.

The closest in a sim to what I experienced was always in live for speed and there fake cats at a cone track. Nearly no difference to the real thing....
A fact is, that the ams2 car handles the way you would suggest for such a type of car!

Had a blast yesterday, the combo suited me very well. Especially because sideways was not slower than clean driving...maybe even a bit faster...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back