AMS2 Caterham Supersport @ Gateway Short, Thursday 4th April

Automobilista 2 Racing Club event

GeekyDeaks

Staff
Premium
ss200437-jpg.655366

More Thursday Caterham fun is on the menu this week on the more flowing infield circuit of Gateway Motorsports Park.

Whether you are a rookie racer or a seasoned veteran our casual club races are for everyone and every skill level. We combine fun events with discord chatter and a warm welcome to all our premium members.

Server Name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM #2 Thursday Fun
Server Password: PM will be sent on sign up
Server Settings: X1 fuel, X1 tyre wear
Assists: Factory Defaults
Track: Gateway Short
Cars: Caterham Supersport

Discord: Join us on the #Automobilista-2 voice chat during the event. Join our Discord here and check out the #read-this-first how to setup and syncronize your premium account.

Time Table

DurationUTCGMTCET
Practice30 mins18:0019:0020:00
Qualifying15 mins18:3019:3020:30
Race 125 mins18:5019:5020:50
Qualifying / Break5 mins19:2020:2021:20
Race 225 mins19:3020:3021:30

Rules: Read or watch our racing club rules

Entry List

1. GeekyDeaks
  2. CK1249
  3. abecede
  4. RockRacing77
  5. max1966i
  6. The Almighty Snark
  7. Lloyd Johnston
  8. Free Spot
  9. Free Spot
  10. Free Spot
  11. Free Spot
  12. Free Spot
  13. Free Spot
  14. Free Spot
  15. Free Spot
  16. Free Spot
  17. Free Spot

Last edited:
I have parent's council meeting at 18:00 GMT. Hope to make it til Qualifying. When is the server cutoff? Five minutes before Race? If I do not make it til R1, I will try to join for R2. Looking forward to it.

I have parent's council meeting at 18:00 GMT. Hope to make it til Qualifying. When is the server cutoff? Five minutes before Race? If I do not make it til R1, I will try to join for R2. Looking forward to it.
Put my name on the grid, please!
Welcome chaps!

I think cutoff is about 4 minutes before the race.

Just also note I forgot about the DST change this weekend. It only affects the UTC time though.

Oh yeah, one other thing. I'm seeing if we can dispense with the password on the server by using the SteamIDs. I have already added everyone who raced recently so both of you should be on the list, but if you get a chance to just try and connect to the server to make sure I did it right, that would be great.

Oh yeah, one other thing. I'm seeing if we can dispense with the password on the server by using the SteamIDs. I have already added everyone who raced recently so both of you should be on the list, but if you get a chance to just try and connect to the server to make sure I did it right, that would be great.
Hi Scott, great idea! Thanks a lot. I just connected and was able to join the lobby. Am I automatically whitelisted until my Premium runs out or do you manually whitelist people each week?

Hi Scott, great idea! Thanks a lot. I just connected and was able to join the lobby. Am I automatically whitelisted until my Premium runs out or do you manually whitelist people each week?
It's pretty manual as I'm not aware of any way to automatically associate an account here with a SteamID. I'll just be adding and removing people when necessary if it seems to work ok. The one downside is if someone new wanted to join last minute there would be no way to let them on without restarting the server.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.