AMS2 Caterham Supersport @ Brands Hatch Indy, Thursday 28th March

Automobilista 2 Racing Club event
High Scott thanks for reminding me. It has been a couple of busy weeks on the job and haven't got a lot of energy in the evening to be racing (believe me when I say Rab Bull doesn't help anymore:O_o:! Put me down as a maybe. Will see tomorrow how I feel.
I can totally relate to your situation. But still would love to have you aboard. Have a great evening

Can you count me in as a maybe - I've not played ams2 for about 3years+ & I've just managed to get my wheel to work with it... basically, I want to jump on the practice server & take it from there.

Where are my manners, please.

Last edited:
Sign me up Scott! Way to long ago. Work is eating me up, but feel a bit more energetic now, so let me grab this opportunity! Missed all the whining and complaining of all of you after turn one...

Sorry Scott. Seems to have all kind of issues. No sound, no movement of steering wheel and outdated software. This last minute call is not a success. Need some time to fix the setup first before I can race. Hope to see you all soon. :-(

Thanks for organizing @GeekyDeaks . I am just freewheeling: What about Gateway Road Course Short, Spielberg Short or one of the shorter Buenos Aires layouts? I really enjoyed the "shortness" of Brands Indy this week.

I was so lucky to have an awesome battle with @Lloyd Johnston ! Thank you mate! Was a lot of fun for me for once :-D

Suggestion for @GeekyDeaks : Rocco 001 (in P3 class) on Ibarra / Autodromo Jahuarcocha (the first track, not reverse one). Track is about 1:25 per lap with a loooong "isn't straight" and quite easy to remember. And the car almost feels like a formula car, but with brake lights for more safety :)
The Rocco 001 is the slowest in the P3 class, but in my opinion the most fun.

EDIT: oops. Just realized that it's primarily for Caterham Supersport - don't know if it's well suited for the track.

Last edited:
I was so lucky to have an awesome battle with @Lloyd Johnston ! Thank you mate! Was a lot of fun for me for once :-D

Suggestion for @GeekyDeaks : Rocco 001 (in P3 class) on Ibarra / Autodromo Jahuarcocha (the first track, not reverse one). Track is about 1:25 per lap with a loooong "isn't straight" and quite easy to remember. And the car almost feels like a formula car, but with brake lights for more safety :)
The Rocco 001 is the slowest in the P3 class, but in my opinion the most fun.

EDIT: oops. Just realized that it's primarily for Caterham Supersport - don't know if it's well suited for the track.
Yeah it was great fun @abecede :)

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea