AMS2 Caterham SL @ Various Tracks -

Automobilista 2 Racing Club event
@Redvaliant
apologies daniel, crossed paths going up the hill - was fun for a number of laps!
ss161035.jpg

Well that was great fun. Did mess up my own race though by crashing into a spinned car. Suspension was broke and when limping back to the pits I also missed the pit entrance the first time :). After I got going again I received to many tracklimits warnings and the race director made me drive through the pits to cool off. But it was fun anyway, seeing the track dry up slowly was very nice. Also the cars drive very good in the wet.

I have got the race results below. Please remember to sign up for the next race. Lets aim for a grid of 20 cars. => 8 new drivers to go!.

PositionDriverCarNum LapsTotal TimeBest LapCrashesCuts
1PurgerUKCaterham Superlight3041m45.518s1m20.774s015
2Remco HitmanCaterham Superlight3041m55.3s1m20.549s06
3ReicheCaterham Superlight3042m2.773s1m21.001s38
4max1966iCaterham Superlight3042m45.004s1m23.441s04
5BandanaCaterham Superlight3042m50.354s1m23.462s21
6RedvaliantCaterham Superlight3042m56.902s1m22.632s09
7not_him_59Caterham Superlight3042m58.104s1m22.598s03
8ehud.lavonCaterham Superlight2942m49.399s1m24.033s313
9ZeedleBloTCaterham Superlight2942m57.652s1m23.891s032
10Guido TrampeCaterham Superlight2842m20.127s1m22.649s326
11antaniCaterham Superlight2437m27.032s1m22.55s010 (-4)

Aaand in for next week, please! :)

How are the crash and cut statistics calculated? Crash I assume every single contact with another car, even when it’s happening in one shunt? And cuts? I was up to my final warning in the race… not complaining, just asking on how to read those numbers :)

And do we know why Remco always gets his grid penalty in quali? :D Is it because he’s just too fast? :p

@Reiche @ehudl @Redvaliant Added you guys to the gridlist.

Next track will be Casavel, also called: Autódromo Internacional Ayrton Senna. So... who would not like to drive this one!
It doesnt look very special from above: click. But this may give you anther idea: click

So. You can buy your track day ticket here: click or just register here for the race. The first one is more exotic, the second one almost as trilling but easier to plan :) See you on track

Last edited:
Aaand in for next week, please! :)

How are the crash and cut statistics calculated? Crash I assume every single contact with another car, even when it’s happening in one shunt? And cuts? I was up to my final warning in the race… not complaining, just asking on how to read those numbers :)

And do we know why Remco always gets his grid penalty in quali? :D Is it because he’s just too fast? :p
Sorry but I do not know the answer to that. Its info in the results that I copy paste, but not aware off how it is acomplished.

"Can I have some more please Sir?"

that was a lot of fun and very happy to have a good clean race. Made a stupid mistake trying to overtake someone on the outside of the tightening 3 lefts and lost a good amount of time that took me many laps to catch up ahead. :rolleyes:
Seems like I now have a lot of weds evenings spoken for. :cool:

@Reiche @ehudl @Redvaliant Added you guys to the gridlist.

Next track will be Casavel, also called: Autódromo Internacional Ayrton Senna. So... who would not like to drive this one!
It doesnt look very special from above: click. But this may give you anther idea: click

So. You can buy your track day ticket here: click or just register here for the race. The first one is more exotic, the second one almost as trilling but easier to plan :) See you on track
haha, doesn't look much, but this is the best of them all with that T1 which imho is as good as the T1 at old Fuji. My favourite and most exhilerating experience is the F309 around Cascavel (spelled correctly! :p ) and especially that T1. It will be interesting to see how it compares in the Superlight. This is such a great series, thankyou @Guido Trampe

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back