rF2 Caterham Series - Season 2 - Roadsport 140 @ Barber GP - Fri 11th June

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
'good times.....gooood times' haha

Tis a gentleman's agreement that times aren't discussed, rather that we find out on the server on the night that we're nowhere near as fast as we thought we were ;) - check your upgrade choices carefully is my advice, make sure you have the best gearbox and suspension selected, and make sure you have the tacky tyres (check the upgrade descriptions).

oh, and make sure you either have a button assigned for the horn or you get some earplugs for the night, it's a veritable cacophony on the grid....topically, the word 'vuvuzela' springs to mind......if vuvuzelas could play 'colonel bogie' of course :D

oh, and make sure you either have a button assigned for the horn or you get some earplugs for the night, it's a veritable cacophony on the grid....topically, the word 'vuvuzela' springs to mind......if vuvuzelas could play 'colonel bogie' of course :D
Or delete the various horns.wav from sounds. /old git mode=stays on :wink:

Driving like Noddy, you should be able to complete a circuit in a little under 2minutes 45secs, which means you'll be slightly faster than me :D :tongue:

Stuart, don't know whether you've seen my PM's but I need you to sign me out please, I went down the route of emailing trymedia. I havent had a response yet. Sorry, I'm really annoyed that this has happened

Didn't participate in Race 2 as I just didn't have the right mindset for it anymore.
Race1 was a bit to aggresive by certain drivers if you ask me, resulted in a few spins here and there and making me go overly aggresive as well to certain individuals. For which I am sorry shouldn't have let myself get carried away by it and should have known better.
Just don't understand why in a clubrace some have to defend or attack so over the top and in impossible ways lap after lap.

Again my appolegies for any bumps to anyone anywhere and hope you lot had a good 2nd race anyhow.

Rgds

Well, I qualified well.... P6 for race 1 then P7 for race 2.

Race 1: made it round 1 lap without too much trouble, then lost it at T1. Ended up last and lapped after many, many spins.

Race 2: Apologies to J Watkins for the 1st corner punt :( I didn't turn in and caught your rear tyre, which resulted in your being flipped. Very sorry for that. After waiting I ended up last, but managed to get some consistent laps going, passed some spinners on the track and came in 13th.

So the conclusion I have come to is that I can do single laps fast, but I cant race for toffee :confused: Any suggestions?

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.6%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.5%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 13 6.2%