rF2 Caterham 7 @ Aldo Scribante - Thu 27 May 2021

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
@max1966i @Kresh @Dean Maković @Roy Magnes @Joakim Skalstad @Ole Marius Myrvold @Matt Rosum @Stephen Gibb

We need you!!!

Only excuse allowed is something with tit*** or building up a racecar!!!

Lol. So.
Just under 2 weeks ago I broke a toe on my right foot. Earlier this week it felt like it was quite normal again. So I didn't bother taping it up.
I am amazing at doing stupid stuff. So when I didn't tape my toe, I kicked something with my foot (and toe) again...

I'm in for sure, was wondering why I'm still not in the list, but just typing an sign in might not be enough, I should press "post reply" aswell.:sleep:

by the way fantastic track and car.

which specs of that car you prefer? there is a bunch of to choose. I took that 8% steer thing but everything else I let stock. Maybe you guys say one of the gearboxes is a must have to be competetive.
I often forget to hit post/send or something.

The only change in the upgrades thingy I remember is I like the "slightly forward" brake bias shoes/pads or whatever it is. I think this is personal taste though. Maybe I will go on the server later. :)

Sorry but can you please change me to possible - have a hospital appointment at 17:40 plus drive home so might not make it.
Don't worry, just get home safe. If you are home in time for race 1 or race 2 we'd love to see you, but health/safety is the important thing. :thumbsup:

Looks like I'm going to try it like that, not sure about the 6 speed is faster then the closed 5 speed. But it feels quiet nice. What a great car hope we will drive it more often, the track has so much flow but also some neckbraker curbs you need to care..
caterham preset.PNG

Yes mate, I also very much enjoyed the event.
Nice to have Jukka and Jesse join us. I hope you guys enjoyed it as much as I did?
Feel free to join us on Discord, and if you ever have any questions or if we can help in any way, please let us know.
Hope to see all of you on track again sometime soon. :thumbsup:

It feels like it took me for frickin' ever to learn how to drive these. Challenging but rewarding. Some great racing and dicing. Denis had a great day. Malcolm put up some epic resistance. Allan won't be following RIGHT behind me anymore. ;) Glad I could join you as always.

Sorry I couldn't make it in time last night, looks like you guys had fun races. Hopefully I will get a Thursday free in the future, so I can join you guys.

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea