Cars handle horribly in singleplayer

All cars in singleplayer have massive amount of understeer and almost zero grip. In result of that they are much slower than the cars in online. I only got CSP, SOL and some graphics mods installed. Anyone got ideas?

Btw, here are the things i checked so far:
Tyre blankets - No difference
Tyre temps - No difference
Extended physics - No Difference
Surface temp - No Difference
Track surface - Optimum, no difference

Wow, offensive.

Well, I've noticed myself over the last couple of years there is a little bit more grip in online session. So "optimum" in singleplayer is less grip than "optimum" in online sessions. But its not that massive as you describe it, e.g. I'm around three seconds slower in singleplayer compared to races at LFM at the Nords with the Porsche 992 Cup.

Wow, offensive.

Well, I've noticed myself over the last couple of years there is a little bit more grip in online session. So "optimum" in singleplayer is less grip than "optimum" in online sessions. But its not that massive as you describe it, e.g. I'm around three seconds slower in singleplayer compared to races at LFM at the Nords with the Porsche 992 Cup.
But the understeer and grip levels are anormally different in my case. Like, when i put throttle and try to steer the car just won't turn at all. Tires also feel like i'm driving in full wet conditions.

It's possible you've got some CSP settings enabled that break your physics, those are automatically disabled by online servers because obviously it needs to run vanilla physics there to be fair.

Last edited:

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 212 88.0%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 41 17.0%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 33 13.7%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 35 14.5%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 65 27.0%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 80 33.2%