Cars drive erratically on mod tracks coming out of pits in test day

If auto pit lane is set to 'On' some cars drive erratically out of the garage and down pit lane. On some tracks, the car crashes into walls or barriers and gets stuck and no manual control works to get out of the bind and I have to exit. If auto pit lane is set to 'Off' with the same car and track, I can maneuver the car out onto the track but the car never shifts out of 1st gear. Again useless and I have to exit. Any ideas?

I will have to go back in the game, but I had the issue with a game base car a couple days ago on 2 tracks in the Ultimate Trackpack (can't remember which car). It was on Carolina Motorsports Track and Bathurst and cars went all over the place with auto pit on. I ran test day on Bathurst last night with EEC GT3 Ferrari 488 mod and it was fine with auto pit on. I also ran EEC GT3 Aston Martin AMG last night on Virtua LeMans 1979 mod and experienced the same crashing into walls issue out of pits with auto pit on. So it appears to be a combo of certain cars on certain tracks.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.