Carriera Plus for Assetto Corsa

Career Carriera Plus for Assetto Corsa 0.4

Login or Register an account to download this content
hello i installed the mod manually bet when i try it it tells me i dont have the "aosta circuit" , the "shifter kart" , the castelleto di branduzo" and the tmm clio cup x98" how do i get it?

Arkangel749 updated AC Immersive Career Project - Season One with a new update entry:

Public Beta Announcement

I'm glad to announce that Season 2 is reaching its final phase before release.​

In fact, you can have a nice sneek peek of what will it be by just going to the download list page :)
View attachment 521654
This is not the main reason why I'm posting this update, though.

It's really challenging to do everything on my own, since I do not have infinite time, but the hardest part is without a doubt testing. Which is, coincidentally, the part I'm stuck with at the...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Arkangel749 updated AC Immersive Career Project - Season One with a new update entry:

Last update prior to Season 2

I wanna thank all my beta testers as they sped up the development process and contributed with their ideas. Season 2 will be better than ever because of them!
If you wanna sign in to the closed beta, click here

View attachment 524965

Changelog 1.1.2

• General UI refinements;
  • Privateer Racing:
    • Buffed reccomended AI level. You can still alter it with the CM slider if you...

Man, this first license is hard to get. Is this normal to get tyres pressure so high in the BMW without being allowed to tune it down? There is zero grip in the car ;-)
This mod is otherwise great. Keep up with the great work. All the best

Man, this first license is hard to get. Is this normal to get tyres pressure so high in the BMW without being allowed to tune it down? There is zero grip in the car ;-)
This mod is otherwise great. Keep up with the great work. All the best
Hi! I'm sorry to hear you are having a bad time with the license. Setup is fixed in order to "not cheat" in the sense that you could get better times just by tuning the car instead of driving it properly. However, the fixed setup is the stock one...

hey, is there a way one can run it without sol?
Not right now. This project tries to show AC in its highest form, so all events use Sol weather settings. I guess it's possible to edit the races and change to default weather settings, but I don't see much sense in that as real weather data is often used.

Hi,

The first part of the career is really good and I’m really eagerly waiting for the second.

Are you planning to release the next parts soon or did you change your plan?

Thanks
Yes! In fact we are very close to publishing the second season. Unfortunately real life commitments can slow down the process, but I'm pretty confident the next big update will come out by the end of the month.

I understand the fact that wait time is quite long, but keep in mind that beta testers helped to shorten this time by at least 60%, and without them the project would still be stuck, and most probably, of worse quality.

Arkangel749 updated AC Immersive Career Project with a new update entry:

Season 2 update - Finally!

View attachment 547343
We are proud to deliver to you the second season of ACICP!

Changelog 1.2.2

• New Events:
    • 2014 Caterham Superlight Championship R300
    • 2014 Spec Racer Club (Fictional)
    • 2016 Skoda Octavia Cup
    • 2014 Dunlop MSA BTCC
  • Bug Fix:
    • Solved a bug that made all events start at 100% grip
Special credits to those who helped with beta testing, providing feedback and suggestions...

once Have all the mods installed how do I access the new career? its not showing up in content manager or bas game launcher
Weird... It should appear under this section, next to the vanilla career:
1647185027855.png

How did you install the mod? Did you drag and drop the file to CM?

P.S. I'm not sure it works on the base launcher

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea