Resource icon

Helmets Career Helmet : Speeder Horse, Speeder Bull, Silver Arrow, Code F1 Masters Driver etc, 12type helmet

Login or Register an account to download this content
First off, this is amazing, having an actual race helmet in my career mode is usually the one mod i really want to have. However, this mod is preventing my game from loading out of weekend sessions. It wont freeze but once i'm leaving the track and going back to the paddock/trailer section it just endlessly sits on the loading screen. i have tried to only install my helmet (Force India) and it still gets stuck on loading. I have no other mods running and the game works fine once i remove the mod :( if anyone else is having this issue or has a fix that would be amazing! thanks!

まず、私のキャリアモードで実際にレースのヘルメットを持っているのは本当に欲しいモードです。しかし、このモードは、私のゲームが週末のセッションから読み込まれないようにしています。凍ってはいけませんが、一旦トラックを離れ、パドック/トレーラーセクションに戻ると、ロードする画面に無限に座っています。私は自分のヘルメット(Force India)だけをインストールしようとしましたが、まだロード中に固まってしまいます。私は他の改造を実行していないし、他の:(誰かがこの問題を抱えているか、驚くべき修正がある場合、ゲームがうまくいきます!ありがとう![/引用]

Some people crash at flrst loading, but you can play games, Did you take out "FI" erp file and introduce it yourself?

[QUOTE = "ke5ke1en50、投稿:2839107、メンバー:244199"]私のキャリアモードでは本当にレースのヘルメットを持ってるのは当然欲しいモードです。しかし、このモードは、私のゲームが週末のセッションから読んでいないようにしています。凍ってはいけませんが、一度トラックを離し、パドック/トレイラーセレクトに戻ると、ロードする画面に無限に座っています。私は自分のヘルメット(Force India)私を他の改造を実行していない、他の:(誰かがこの問題を抱えているか、驚くべき修正がある場合、ゲームがうまくいきます!ありがとう![/引用]

いくつかの人々は、最初のローディングでクラッシュしますが、あなたはゲームをすることができます、あなたは "FI" ERPファイルを取り出してあなた自身でそれを紹介しましたか?[/ QUOTE]

Last edited:
First off, this is amazing, having an actual race helmet in my career mode is usually the one mod i really want to have. However, this mod is preventing my game from loading out of weekend sessions. It wont freeze but once i'm leaving the track and going back to the paddock/trailer section it just endlessly sits on the loading screen. i have tried to only install my helmet (Force India) and it still gets stuck on loading. I have no other mods running and the game works fine once i remove the mod :( if anyone else is having this issue or has a fix that would be amazing! thanks!

What is the graphic board of your PC?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back