Car skinning/Paypal Payment

Afternoon,

I have been trying to get the 93 F1 mod working but am still finding the Ligier team unable to load. I have looked at the various cars and am asking to see whether there is anyone out there in AMS community who is able to help me and paint a skin over the 93 Jordan. Its about as close shape wise as i can get, the skins obviously can be provided/and/or mod as well for reference.

Obviously i will pay for the time spent doing this and do a paypal transfer.

Thanks

Afternoon,

I have been trying to get the 93 F1 mod working but am still finding the Ligier team unable to load. I have looked at the various cars and am asking to see whether there is anyone out there in AMS community who is able to help me and paint a skin over the 93 Jordan. Its about as close shape wise as i can get, the skins obviously can be provided/and/or mod as well for reference.

Obviously i will pay for the time spent doing this and do a paypal transfer.

Thanks
The Legier not loading has something to do with the cockpit info file if I remember correctly.

Nothing wrong with car.

Here's the car finished with AMS updates

F1 1992 Ligier.jpg

...Also I have seen in the various threads you've been working on 92/93 mods? If as people are saying you won't be able to get permissions could you please share the cockpit file that is not working as it should. I have been trying to get this mod to work for years so that help would be massively appreciated. Thanks.

...Also I have seen in the various threads you've been working on 92/93 mods? If as people are saying you won't be able to get permissions could you please share the cockpit file that is not working as it should. I have been trying to get this mod to work for years so that help would be massively appreciated. Thanks.
[/QUOTE

It was definitely the cockpit file, something to do with the dash. Other thanthe updates I do that is what I can remember.

I will send you my complete updated 1993 F1 mod over the weekend.

Hello,
For those who want to fix Ligier 93 themselves.
There was an error in original rFactor cockpit.ini.

You can use this JS39_Cockpitinfo.ini

Regards

////////////////////////////// CAMERA AND GRAPHICAL EFFECTS ///////////////////////////////////////////

Eyepoint=(0.0, 0.48, -0.05) // Driver eyepoint (cockpit view only) ( +LEFT/-RIGHT, +UP/-DOWN, -FORWARD/+BACK)
CameraTarget=(0.000, 0.650, 0.350) // Base target for all other views (swingman, TV cockpit, tracksides, etc.)
TVOffset=(0.0,0.00,0.00) // NEW additional offset for tv cockpit view (defaults to 0,0,0)
MirrorPos=(0.10, 0.70, -0.95) // Mirror position
FrontWheelsInCockpit=1 // change to 0 for closed wheel cars
CockpitVibrationMag=0.004 // default is 0.006

// Variables to control the helmet movement as seen from the outside
HeadMaxPos=(0.030,0.015,0.015) // default is (0.06,0.02,0.02), first number is left-to-right movement with the head roll
HeadMaxOri=(0.050,0.050,0.150) // default is (0.10,0.10,0.30), last number is head roll

////////////////////////////// COCKPIT GAUGE SETTINGS /////////////////////////////////////////////////
// All the fonts are assumed to be .BMP, but if you want to change that just include the extension, for example, FONTMONKEY.TGA.//

RPMLED=js39_rtec

GearsFont=LIG_FNTCMOTC
GearsBackground=js39_gearsbk
GearsScale=(1.5, 2.5)

PlaceFont=FONTLCD.bmp
PlaceBackground=js39_placebk
PlaceScale=(2,2.8)

LapsFont=FONTLCD.bmp
LapsBackground=js39_lapsbk
LapsScale=(2,2.8)

SpeedFont=FONTLCD.bmp
SpeedBackground=js39_speedbk
SpeedScale=(2,2.8)

Last edited:
Thank you, Guys. Excellent update ClimaxF1, 5 stars as always. In the original mod, which I downloaded somewhere once , racing was senseless, because the AI was crashing all the time and after a few laps I was alone on track.

Thank you, Dethrone1427, meanwhile I got help from another member of RD.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.