Physics Car not responding to differential changes?

Hello all, I am currently modding a car right now and after doing some suspension geometry adjustments (front and rear) I have come to notice that the differential behaves purely as an open differential right now. This has never happened to me before, as the original car actually reacts to differential changes (such as power and coast lock), whereas my mod car does not. The only change it will do is if I set the differential power and coast both to 1.00, and if I do .99 it still behaves like an open differential (.99 through .1). I don't know if I'm doing something terribly wrong, or if this is a glitch. Thanks!

Hello all, I am currently modding a car right now and after doing some suspension geometry adjustments (front and rear) I have come to notice that the differential behaves purely as an open differential right now. This has never happened to me before, as the original car actually reacts to differential changes (such as power and coast lock), whereas my mod car does not. The only change it will do is if I set the differential power and coast both to 1.00, and if I do .99 it still behaves like an open differential (.99 through .1). I don't know if I'm doing something terribly wrong, or if this is a glitch. Thanks!
Turns out something I did with the rear suspension broke the differential. Changed the rear suspension back to original and it works fine, responds to changes just fine.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back